Opening up.

- August

"What's wrong with you?" I asked Jazmine. She been acting funny with me all morning but when she get around her best friend her mood change.

"Nothing." She mumbled as she ate some fruit.

"You still mad about yesterday? I thought we came to a conclusion that I wasn't cheating."

"I'm not mad. I don't know how to feel August. I don't like the fact that you were with that girl."

"Jazmine I'm sorry Ight. You ain't gotta worry about me being with her ever again. I promise." I said and she didn't say anything. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my chest.

"I love you ight. Nothing or nobody can change that. Thank you for the bath and breakfast yesterday. I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome." She said.

"Get up. Let's go." I Said and She looked at me.

"Go where?" She asked.

"It's a surprise." I Said and she huffed and got up.

"You and your surprises. I told you I don't like surprises." She Said going into my closet. Well our closet might as well say since all of her shoes and wigs are in there.

She came out with a wig in her hand. She opened the dresser drawer and started looking for her an outfit.

"Wear a dress babe I like when you wear dresses." I Said and she went back into the closet. She switched her wig and got the long straight one instead. I got up and walked up behind her while she was bent over looking for something. I grabbed her waist and acted like I was hitting her from the back.

"You are so nasty." She Said grabbing her heels. She stood up and I hugged her from behind.

"August move." She Said while smiling.

"Gimme a kiss." I said and she put her head back and I kissed her.

"Okay you got your kiss now let me get dress." She said and I let her go. I grabbed me a outfit and some shoes out the closet and got dressed.

"Baby open the door." I said knocking on the bathroom door. She opened it and I went inside.

"You ready already?" She said and I pulled the toilet seat up.

"As soon as I pee I will be." I Said unzipping my pants. I peed and flushed the toilet.

"How do I look?" She Said and I zipped my pants up.

"Beautiful." I Said pecking her lips.

"Aw thank you baby." She said smiling. She put her makeup up. I washed my hands then wrapped my arms around her waist rubbing her thighs.

"How I look." I Said biting my lip sitting my chin on her shoulder.

"Fine as always." She said smiling shyly. I kissed her cheek.

"Preciate it baby. You ready to go?" I Said and She nodded grabbing her shades. I let her go and we left out the bathroom going downstairs.

"Look at big booty Jaz lookin cuteee." Tyron Said sticking his tongue out. Jazmine posed as if she was taking a booty picture and stuck her tongue out.

"You know I had to get cute real quick." She said flipping her hair. This was the side I only saw when She was drunk.

"Period sis where you going anyway?" He asked and she huffed.

"I don't know he won't tell me." She said pouting and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Cause it's a surprise." I Said kissing her lips. One kiss turned into a kissing session with my hand squeezing her butt.