Im Sorry

- Jazmine

"Maybe I'm being too hard on him." I said to Myra.

"Girl no. He needs you to be hard on him." She said and I sighed.

"But I was so mean." I said

"No you wasn't. Everything you said was true." She said and her front door opened. Kaila walked in and sighed once she saw me.

"I'm sorry Kaila. I was drunk and upset. I didn't mean what I said." I said and she nodded.

"It's fine. What are y'all talking about?" She said taking a seat on the couch next to me.

"We went over to August house about two days ago and of course he was drinking. The house was a mess. I feel like I was too hard on him." I said

"What you say?" She asked.

"I was calling him an alcoholic, a drunk, just being mean. He got on his knees crying and begging me not to go. That was so hard I had to stand my ground. I told him I want him sober for a month then we can talk. Was I too hard on him?" I said and she nodded.

"Yes. Yes you we're because if I remember correctly you were stumbling too. Drinking up shots and everything else. You have no right to call him an alcoholic Jazmine. Last party y'all was at y'all both was sloppy drunk and you were the wild one. If you want him sober while y'all together you need to be sober too." She said and I huffed.

"That's not fair. He the one—"

"He was drugged Jazmine. Do you know how easy it is to drug people. People get drug everyday. That wasn't his fault Jaz." She said and I sighed.

"But why would he take a drink from her. We were just talking about her.  I made it clear I didn't want her around him." I said

"He could've been drunk Jazmine. Just like you was." She said

"They still had sex." I said

"It's not like he remember!" She yelled and I sighed.

"Who you need to be mad at is Autumn." She said.

"I don't wanna talk to about her." I Mumbled

"Well you need to. She's the one who caused all of this , while you blaming August. That's exactly what she want." She said.

"What?"

"For you and him to break up." She said

"You're taking your anger out on August, when it's meant for Autumn. So let's go." She said standing up.

"Where we going?" I said standing up.

"Autumn house." She said and Myra got up following us out the door. We got in the car and she quickly pulled off.

"I already beat her up what we going to see her for?" I said

"Because you need to release your anger at the right person." She said. We pulled into the apartments and parked.

"That's August truck." I said and we hopped out. We walked upstairs and heard yelling coming from Autumn's apartment. I opened the door and this place was a hot mess. Once she saw me she ran to the back.

"I'm not finna chase her." I said walking further in.

"What you doing here?" I said and He looked at me.

"I came to see what happened. I needed answers from her." He said.

"Well did she give you what you were looking for?" I said and He sighed.