ツ55| water park pt. 2

"I just realized something" Johnny said from the back of the car .

"Please don't let it be inappropriate . We have some dreamies in here" Taeil replied .

"We are not that young ! Oh my fucking god ." Jaemin said as he put his thumb and index finger on his forehead .

"Ten's not gonna be able to ride anything ." Johnny giggled .

"Wha- , I'm the average height for a man ! It's not my fault you're a fucking mammoth !" Ten shouted .
-
The boys arrived at the waterpark after what felt like hours worth of a drive . They grabbed their bags out of the trunks of the cars , and met up with each other at the doorway .

"You guys remember which groups your in right ? You need to stay with them at all times ." Taeyong said sternly . Moving his finger up and down with every word he said .

"Alright alright , I just wanna go down a water slide !" Chenle bounced up and down . Every else giggled at the boy's cuteness .

"Alright guys bye" Lucas yelled as he ran into the park .

"Lucas wait-" "nevermind" Taeyong straightened up his lips as he fiddled with the string on his bag .

"Alright guys , lets go"
-
"Damn this line is long . Are you sure you still wanna go on it Jaehyun ?" Taeyong asked .

"Oh don't be such a pussy Taeyong ." Jaehyun giggled as he elbowed Taeyong in the face .

"I am not a pussy !" Taeyong crossed his arms and pouted .

"You're so cute when you're angry ." Jaehyun cooed as he pinched Taeyong's rosy red cheeks .

"Whatever ! Let's just get in line . I don't wanna wait any longer then I should ." Taeyong said . Jaehyun bowed his head and chuckled as he followed the elder .
-
"Damn Johnny how many shots are you gonna take ." Ten giggled .

"Don't worry about me Ten" , Johnny chuckled , "you just relax and let daddy do the work ." Johnny lifted Ten's legs up into his lap and placed the palm of his hand on his feet . He stroked the soles back and forth as Ten giggled .

"What do you think the other members are doing ?" Ten asked as he placed his elbow on the side of the pool - staring at his boyfriend with heart eyes .

"Probably being complete idiots ." Johnny giggled . He set the cup of alcohol down and looked at back at Ten .

"I want you to know that i'm enjoying every second of this . With you being gone with WayV all the time , I don't get alone time with you . I miss being with my baby . I miss waking up with you curled up like a kitten in my arms . I miss all of that ." Johnny smiled .

Ten widened his mouth and leaned into Johnny .

"Awww baby , I miss you too ." He curled up into the crevice of Johnny's arm and side - curling his legs up as well . Johnny wrapped his arms around the younger and later soft kisses on his head .

"Excuse me gentlemen" , an old raspy voice came from a whiles a way , " I don't feel very comfortable with the way you two are touching . And I guarantee no one else does either . So if you could unwrap your ar-"

"Okay ma'am I'm gonna have to stop you right there . This is a community pool . You , nor anyone else other then they waterpark owns it . So if you if have an issue with it , there's a simple solution - leave ." Johnny said sternly .

The old lady looked shocked . She huffed and turned the other direction .

"I love you" Johnny said as he nuzzled his chin on top of Ten's head .