Ikon BI Scenario: First Date Fluff

Request: ikon Hanbin first date scenario (fluff)?? Pretty please 💕

You should see your own nerves reflected in his eyes. First dates always manage to feel exhilarating yet terrifying, a little like the feeling you get on a rollercoaster. Some people find it invigorating, others are terrified of it.
It had been a little unexpected when Hanbin asked you out. You two talked on occasion but he never seemed interested. You're pretty close with some of his bandmates and spend a decent amount of time with Bobby and Jinhwan.
"So, how's the album coming?" The small coffee shop is nearly empty so you keep your voiced quiet. As per usual, you know Hanbin is deep in the throes of making Ikon's next album.
"It's coming. Could definitely use a break from it. This new song is frustrating me. No matter what I do, I can't seem to figure out what's missing from it," He lets out a frustrated sigh before shaking his head and looking up at your from his clenched hands," But, we're not here to talk about music."
The rest of your conversation flows much more smoothly. You explain that you're childhood best friends with Jinhwan and he tells you goofy stories about the guys. The two of you had originally planned to go out to dinner but a change in plans leads the two of you to a small river side park.
You're not sure when, exactly, you started holding hands but his hand is warm in yours with a firm grip on your hand. You take a couple of pictures together and pretend not to notice when he sends them to Bobby and Jinhwan. It's not long before the sun is going down and stars begin to peek their headers out of the darkened sky. The lights above you and his laughter lighten the night air, taking away its' chill.
"Do you want some ice cream?" Hanbin asks, nodding his head toward a small stand being pushed by an older man.
"Sounds nice," You grin at him, following his gentle tug on your hand. It takes you a while to decide what ice cream you want but you finally pick one and continue your walk.
"I'll admit something to you," Hanbin says suddenly, catching you by surprise. You glance at him," Asking you out was intimidating."
"What?" You say incredulously," Why?"
"Asking out was a little like bungee jumping you, once you jump, all you can do is fall and you either love it or you hate. So far, I don't hate it," Hanbin grins at you, leaning forward to give you the softest of kisses. You're almost shocked by it," I think I figured out how I'm going to finish my song though. Maybe you'd like to come by the studio sometime and check it out?"

A/N: Well, I went to an Astro concert, didn't die from work, and decided to start writing again. I'm sorry I've been missing guys! I'll try harder, I promise.