Chapter Three: What have you done?

(Y/n)'s POV:

(Y/n): "What the fuck do you mean that's Salem?!" I said in shock turning to Jinn.

Jinn: "First, watch your language, and secondly, if you would allow me, I can explain all of this." She said as I looked back into Salem's eyes.

It was hard to believe it, how could this innocent and beautiful women end up becoming the Salem I saw back in Haven? What turned her into our enemy? So many questions began to buzz around in my head like an angry hornet's nest.

Jinn: "Judging from your expression I can tell you're finding it hard to believe this is Salem, but I have no reason to lie to you that is Salem and you're about to find out just what the old man has been hiding from-"

(Y/n): "Stop!" I said as I closed my eye in frustration.

Jinn: "What is it?" She asked.

(Y/n): "Tell me why I feel like this is going to make a lot of things more complicated and worse than it is now?" I asked her.

Jinn: "Because it will." She said as that didn't help at all, back when I got into Beacon early, I always felt like I owed it to Professor Ozpin to make something of myself by exceeding his expectations, the only time I truly doubted him was when I found out it was Pyrrah who was going to become the Fall Maiden, and I was going to be her Guardian, to be honest I never really cared that he always kept secrets and never really explained stuff he told us, all I wanted was to become a Huntsmen he would be proud of, but now...I needed to know, I needed answers, I needed to know just what our enemy is capable of and why she is our enemy to begin with, but most importantly, I needed to know who Ozpin really is.

(Y/n): "Okay Jinn, Show me all of it." I said.

Jinn: "As you wish." She said as she disappeared and the smoke showed me the illusions.

Jinn: "Locked away by her cruel father, Salem was just a girl who desired one thing: freedom

Jinn: "Locked away by her cruel father, Salem was just a girl who desired one thing: freedom. She lived in a time when Kings and their Kingdoms were plentiful, when men and women were capable of greatness, and magic was a gift from the Gods that all could wield, and yet, there she sat within her tower. Until one day, a legendary hero came to brave the challenges within the tower's walls, the people of the lands knew him as...Ozma."

"