Chapter Five: When the Snow Falls

3rd POV:

Cinder: "Do you have my information?" Cinder asked as she stood in front of lil Miss Malachite.

Lil' Miss: "Of course I do sweety, lil' Miss always delivers, although I can't promise you'll be pleased, word is they were seen boarding the Argus Limited a few weeks back, and while that isn't exactly far from here, Argus is rarely a destination for most folks, chances they'll be going straight to-"

Cinder: "Atlas." Cinder said as decided to leave it at that and walk away.

Lil' Miss: "Well you certainly turned out to be the most interesting customer, Cinder." She said as Cinder stopped and looked back at her.

Lil' Miss: "You know it's not everyday a single client brings me double the business, but anyways I should inform you that the one with red hair and the eye patch in that photo you showed me, is currently carrying quite the bounty on his head, 25 million, even the most wanted of individuals around Remnant don't carry such a big bounty as that, which begs the question: who wants him dead that badly?" She asked.

Cinder: "Tch, who knows."

Lil' Miss: "Who indeed, but I can think of one." She said smirking as she looked up, Cinder turned around quickly and went wide eyed in surprise as someone was seen on the rail upstairs.

Cinder: "Wait...Neo?"

Lil' Miss: "Oh boy, maybe put away the good glasses

Lil' Miss: "Oh boy, maybe put away the good glasses." Lil Miss said to her guard next to her, Neo glared at Cinder as she charged at her with her umbrella but once making contact with Cinder, Neo shattered and quickly got to the side as she pushed Cinder away.

Cinder: "What are you doing?!" Cinder asked as Neo just ignored her and continued attacking managing to get a couple of good hits while dodging spectacularly, as she always did.

Everyone in the bar watched as they were moving all over the place countining their fight at fast yet steady pace, Neo was the one with the upper hand as she pushed Cinder back onto the table were Lil Miss was sitting however Cinder managed to sto...

Everyone in the bar watched as they were moving all over the place countining their fight at fast yet steady pace, Neo was the one with the upper hand as she pushed Cinder back onto the table were Lil Miss was sitting however Cinder managed to stop herself using her foot and the edge of the table, Lil Miss' guards were able to intervene till Lil Miss held her hand up indicating them not to hold, Cinder angrily retaliated as her attacks got faster, much to Neo's annoyance, Cinder did a spin and kicked Neo in the face and push her toward the bar as Cinder hopped opposite of her, Neo used her umbrella to slow her falling and she swiftly landed on the bar, she noticed a bowl next to her as she used her umbrella to toss it over to Cinder, who caught, only for Neo to use it as a distraction and charge at her, the fight was quickly getting more intense as Cinder was now using her Maiden powers by using her flames as a punch attack and broke a table, which didn't sit to well with Lil Miss.