Chapter One: Stuck on earth, losing memories, yay!

Melody

HI!!! I'M MELODY! I am an angel. My full name is Melody Mesinger Song. But just call me Melody. All angels live above the clouds, in Aspadel, our home. My mom is a queen, so, I live In a palace. Her name is Queen Moonstone.

All angels have magic that becomes stronger as they grow older. What kinds of magic? Well, we have angel wings so we can fly, we can become invisible, water, and we can use light magic.

We angels get food by squeezing water out of the clouds and imagining the food we want. Also, we can live forever.

"I am an angel, who loves her home ~ we are the angels!" Yeah, sorry, I just LOVE singing!

Anyway, you see, my mom always tells me to never look down at Earth! She says, ¨NEVER look at Earth, my dear. There is the power of Angeldevil around it. His power pulls you down to earth. I can withstand it but at your age, you will not be so lucky!" Of course, when she left to some random place, I looked.

I've never ever fallen from the palace. When I looked, there was this invisible force pulling me down. I screamed and immediately knew, I had to earn my way back.

I cried. I felt a shocking feeling of losing my magic. Then, I was swept into darkness.

I was 7 years old when I remembered my past. It just came flooding back to me like a tsunami. I remembered coming from the clouds and all. Of course, like everyone said, I went with the flow. Yay.

Alea

Hi! I'm Alea! Well, my full name is Alea Amarellie Eiffel. I LOVE dancing! All devils have powers that become stronger for longer they live.

I'm a devil, daughter of Queen Emerald and some random guy I don't know. We devils live underground, in the land of Aspen.

*Rock music turns on*

"We are the devils!!!!!" *Starts intensely dancing* Oops! Sorry, my bad.

Anyway, we devils have powers. Some of them are: becoming shadows, whispering in people's minds, and, well, fire! Plus, we can use dark magic. We just have to be careful not to let it take control. You know, that would be REAL bad.

We get our food from eating... red stuff. I know, weird. Tomatoes, strawberries, blood, tomatoes, stuff like that.

Anyway, one day I was reading a book, and my mom said, "remember Alea, no royal family members may look up at the so-called real world." I asked, "Why?" Duh. So, my mom replied, " if you look down, you will be dragged down to the earth." I asked why again. At his point, my mom was getting frustrated. So of course, I had to.

But when I looked up, I started shooting into the upper world! I heard a voice whispering:

You shall find a friend or foe,

Who is different in every imaginable way.

But even so,

When the time comes

You must fight together to save the day

Then, I felt my powers disappearing, and I blacked out.