Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Joice’s P.O.V.

I looked at Darren. Darren left.Where is he going? “Hey, where is Darren going?” I asked JK “What? He left?” he turned around “Yeah… He just left. I’m going after him” I said, I left before JK could stop me.

I went after Darren. “There!” I yelled whispered to myself. “Darren!” I panted. Darren turned around then stopped.“Why did you suddenly left?” I asked still catching my breath. “Oh… It’s late and I should head home.” Darren smiled “Don’t lie to me, Darren. What is it?” “I just said tha-” “Never mind. You can go now. Take care!” I walked back to the GYM. “What did he say?” “He said that he’s going home. Maybe we should too” “Yeah, okay” We went back home together.

Darren’s P.O.V.

I felt bad about lying to Joice. I shouldn’t have lied to her. I should have told her the truth.I sigh and slept.

~February 17,2013~

I woke up by my alarm. I went to the bathroom and showered. I wore my school uniform and went downstairs. “Good Morning Mom” “Good Morning Darren” I smiled at my Mom and my Mom smiled back. I ate my breakfast and brushed my teeth. “I’m going to school now, Mom!” “Okay Darren. Be careful!” I walked to the bus stop. “Hey Darren!” I looked to the girl who spoke. It’s Ella. “Good Morning Ella” I smiled at her.

Joice’s P.O.V.

I walked to the bus stop and saw Ella and Darren. Ella really! Wait… Why am I acting like this? We’re not even together! Gosh! I like Darren. Do I?or do I not?I stood next to Darren.

Few minutes later…The bus finally arrived. I waited for them to climb into the bus… but they didn’t move.

Awkward silence…“We don’t have time kids” The driver of the school bus said.I decided to climb in first. I sat next to a girl, who I don’t know.

Then we arrived at the school. I let the other students to climb out first… Then I climbed out of the school bus. I went straight to our classroom. I sat next to JK.

“Good Morning Joice” “Morning” I slightly smiled at JK. “Is there something wrong?” JK asked “Oh, nothing… Just… I don’t know…” “Do you want to talk about it?” I shrugged “I don’t want you to worry about it” I smiled at JK “Are you sure?” “Yeah I’m sure. Thanks for worrying about me, JK.” I smiled “No problem. I’m always here for you” JK smiled.

The bell rang. *sigh* “I think I really like Darren” I mumbled to myself.

JK’s P.O.V.

The bell rang. I heard Joice sighed. I looked at her. “I think I really like Darren” I heard her mumbled. Ouch… She likes Darren… I should have known that she likes Darren. “Did you heard what I said?” Joice freaked out. “What? No” Yes! I heard you! And that hurts you know. “Oh, good…” She sighed once again. Then we ate our lunch.

Joice’s P.O.V.

~Skip Time~

It’s good that JK didn’t heard it. *sigh* “Bye JK!” I waved at JK “Bye!” I climbed into the school bus. Few minutes later.I climbed down at the school bus. I looked at Darren’s house *sigh*. I went into our house. I walked straight to my room. I changed my clothes and pulled out my books. I studied and finished my homework. I looked at my window and saw Darren in his study table looking at his laptop.