Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Joice’s P.O.V.

I stretched and yawn. I jumped out of bed and straight to my bathroom and bathe. I wore a black shirt with a big heart in the middle, black leggings and my sneakers. I knocked on Darren’s room. “Wait!” I stopped knocking.

Few minutes later…

Darren walked out of the room. “Come on!” I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the dining room. We ate our breakfast then went inside the car.

~Skip Time~

After we went to the Lighthouse (it’s a Church). We went to the mall to eat. We were walking then suddenly “Darren!” We looked at the person who shouted… It’s Ella …-_-... “Oh, Ella... Nice to see you here” Darren smiled. I continued to walk until I got lost. I got lost… lost… lost…

~Flashback~

Joice is 5 years-old here…

“Mommy!Daddy!” I said holding their hands. “Please don’t fight” I cried. But of course they didn’t listen to me. “Please… please don’t fight” My hands slipped away from their hands because of the crowd… and I got lost…

~End of Flashback~

I snapped out of my thoughts. Oh, yeah I’m lost. I looked around if I can see a map or something. I can’t see any map or directions. *sigh* I walked back to where I came from.I’m going to go to the parking lot. I went to the parking lot and start to find the car.

Few minutes later…

There it is! Darren is inside the car… And Ella too? What now? *sigh* I walked next to the passenger seat side. Ella is sleeping. And Darren is playing with his phone. “Andrew, Uhm… You can drive them home na. I want some alone time soI’m just going to call you nalang mamaya. If I want to go home na.” “Okay, Miss” I smiled. Darren looked up from his phone “Where did you go?”  “Bye!” I waved at them. I walked back to the mall and sat on the bench there… *sigh*