19

PoV: Sonic

What is happening?

"You're cute now that I get to look at you, you know."

I was at a standstill. The guy who punched me before was at the grocery store. He was just staring at me before. Now he was, he kept moving around while he looked at me.

"Can I help you?" I backed away.

"Yeah," he picked up the instant coffee from my cart, "I need you to tell me what the shit hole of a school you go to is like."

He snapped his fingers and a student with a notepad and pen came over.

"What happened to your eye?" I asked.

"Nothing," he threw the coffee back into my cart.

"Touchy."

"So, how are the students? Slutty, disgusting, an absolute disgrace to society?" He asked.

I thought for a second, "I wouldn't say that. They're more kind. No one really care about the elites or what you think. They're happier. There's not so much stress, half the teachers sleep in class and the homework load is close to none. Honestly, if we were learning things there, I would have liked to go there."

"You're kidding right?" He looked like he just saw the weirdest thing in the world, "You were an elite student. How could they brainwash you?"

"No one brainwashed me. I just changed my mind. I'll need to get back into the elites for my own reasons, but if I didn't need to go to a famous school it would have been nice to go there," I picked a bag of sugar, "This should be good for a pie."

"What are you doing with pie?" He asked.

"Silver's been off his snacks for a month now. I haven't caught him cheating with any candy bars or ramen so this is a reward. He gets a small four inch pie," I answered.

"Just four inches?" He repeated, "That's crule."

"He ate ramen everyday. I'm surprised he was even able to use the bathroom," I picked out a few fruits for the pie.

"You know, I like snacks. Will you cook you me?" He tried to touch me and I hit his hand away.

"You have an army of cooks at your neck and call. Go ask them," I walked away to finish shopping.

"Where're you going?" He grabbed me.

"Hey! Get your hands off me!" I snapped.

"You're defying an elite," he growled.

"I don't give a fuck if you're an elite," I kept walking.

PoV: 3rd Person

  Sonic went in with his shopping list as he left the golden hedgehog who was pestering him behind.

"No one's ever said that to me before," he stood in shock of Sonic's words.

"Fleetaway, I wrote everything down. Which parts should we use in the paper? We can make him look like a deliquet," his partner said.

"Don't," the golden hedgehog took the note pad, "I'll write the paper."

"Sir?"

"Go buy some candy."

"Yes sir."

  The hedgehog stood there, staring at the azure student who didn't care for him.

"What kind of person are you?"

PoV: Sonic

"What'd you buy?" Scourge and Mephilies met me at the check out aisle.

"Food," I answered.

"No sweets?" Scourge asked.

"No sweets," I reached for my wallet to pay, crap that's right. I have no money for food.

"Put this on my card," Mephilies paid for me, "Scourge grabbed the bags."

"Why do I have to?" He groaned.

"Do have money to pay?" Mephilies asked.

"Sonic let me help you with the bags," Scourge grabbed all the groceries.

"Geez you're not even good for food," I started walking out.

"I buy you cute things," Scourge said, "Plus I sucked your-"

"SHUT IT!" I shouted and hid my face from the public, "Don't say it out loud..."

  I didn't get a reply. I looked over at them. They were staring, both with bloody noses.

"Perverts," I growled.

"I'm gonna buy you a flying pig," Scourge said.

"Why would I need a flying pig?" I handed Mephilies the small pack of tissues from my pocket.

"Then when you say when pigs fly I can use it against you," Scourge explained.

"Why am I dating a dumbass like you again?" Mephilies asked.

"Cause you're both dumbasses," I answered for them.

  We got home and Silver practicly strangled me with a hug and kiss.

"Why are you two bleeding?" Shadow asked.

"Sonic did the cutest thing on the way home," Scourge sneered.

"I have a video," Mephilies held up his phone.

"You recorded me?!" I yelled at him.

  Shadow started cleaning up Scourge's face. I started putting things away. I glanced over to see Shadow looking to see if he got all the blood off. That's kinda ho- No! What is wrong with me. None of them are hit or sexy. Not once did I say or think that.

"Hey, I'm not cooking for five by myself anymore. One of you has to help me," I stated. They all looked away, "Funny, I was going to make homemade ramen-"

"What do you need help with?" Mephilies came to my side.

"Can I put the little spiral noodles on top?" Silver asked.

  I had helpers now. I made and cut the noodles while I told Mephilies how to make the broth. I had to double check everything and taste it every here and there to make sure it wasn't going to kill anyone. He wasn't a bad cook. He didn't look so bad in the apron either. I slammed my head on the table.

"Sonic what the hell?" Mephilies grabbed me, "Do you feel faint?"

"You're bleeding," Silver stuck a bandaid on my forehead.

  I need to get out of here.

~~~