26

PoV: Sonic

"Eh?" I stared into the mirror. My shoulders, there was nothing left on them.

"Sonic, you okay?" Silver asked from outside the bathroom, "You were gone sixth period yesterday."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine," I moved my fur around, my scars were gone.

  The claim marks they placed on me, there was no evidence of their existence. I was so mad when they gave them to me because it hurt, then they got infected. Now that they were gone, I was so used to seeing them everyday, I kinda missed them.

  I'm going crazy. Why would I miss a bunch of scars?

  I covered myself with a T-shirt and walked out to make dinner.

"What you guys want to eat?" I asked, peeking into the fridge.

"You," Silver hugged me.

"Silver no, let go," I tried freeing myself from him. Silver held me tighter, I felt his hand slid downwards, "Hey, watch where you put your hands- aa!"

"You're reactions are the cutest," Silver whispered into my ear.

"S-stop touching me in weird places," I squirmed as he held me tighter.

"Sonic, how much longer are you going to make us wait? I want to see you already," Silver whined.

"You see me every day now that we live here," I almost pushed him off me.

"Shadow, Sonic's still making us wait~" Silver whined.

"Its his virginity," Shadow pulled Silver off me, "We have no choice but to wait."

"This sucks," Silver huffed.

"Sonic, do what you want out here for a while," Shadow carried Silverninto the bedroom.

"Okay?" I noticed I was all alone for a while.

  I took the chance to clean up. Thud.  I heard something fall in the other room.

"Guys? What did your drop?" I knocked, they didn't answer. I knocked again, and they still didn't answer. I waited about a minute before opening the door, "It's rude not to answer-"

  I opened the door, I was blinded. I shut it and ran to the bathroom. I couldn't believe what I saw. They were on top of each other, kissing and doing other things... Why... Why are they having sex?!

... I feel weird... everything feels hot. I know, I'll take a cold shower. That should help.

  I turned the water on and sat under the cold rain front the shower.

"This is why you answer back when someone talks to you," I groaned, hiding my face in my hands.

"Sonic? You okay?" It was Scourge.

"Y-yeah, just showering!" I shouted.

  I pulled off my wet shirt, might as well. I'm already in here.

  I undressed and let the water continue to soak my fur. The image kept coming back into my mind. It felt like I had butterflies in my stomach. I knew I couldn't be mad at them, but something was annoying me. Hisently it was the fact that their's were bigger mine. I washed my face to forget the thought.

"Hold on I have to pee," I heard the door open.

"Wait I'm in here~!" I slipped and knocked the shampoo over, "Tsk, ow..."

"Sonic," Mephilies helped me up.

"Yeah... I just slipped-" I covered his eye, "Don't look!"

"I've seen you naked before," He moved my hand.

"Don't look... it's embarrassing..." I couldn't look them in they eye, I couldn't look at Mephilies at all now that I knew what he looked like naked.

"This water's freezing, you're gonna catch a cold," Mephilies Shut the water off and wrapped me in a towel, "You're face is already red."

"I'm gonna get dress..." I stood up and walked out.

"Silver, Shadow, and Scourge are still using the bedroom," Mephilies stopped me.

"I can you get me something to wear then? Please?" I asked.

"You can wear this for now," he passed me his shirt. I didn't want to risk the bedroom again, I took the shirt.

"I'm gonna change now," Mephilies left once I said that.

  I dried my fur and pulled on the shirt, it hung over my hips. I could smell Mephilies scent in the shirt. I held the collar of the shirt up to my nose, it's fresh.... Like he was just wearing it.

"Sonic, you done?" Mephilies asked.

"Yeah," I walked out, "How come you didn't stay in there with the others?"

"I had to use the restroom," he walking into the bathroom. I stayed facing away, "And I didn't like leaving you alone for this long."

"You could have gone back, I would have been fine," I replied.

"I would have missed you anyway," Mephilies hugged me, but it wasn't demanding like Silver's hugs, his was gentle, and comforting, "Can I lay with you on the couch?"

  I knodded. Mephilies pulled me over to the couch. He laid on his back and had me lay over his stomach. He was shirtless, so I felt his fur against mine. His body's natural heat kept me warm and his fingers locked with mine, his right hand casually resting on my back as I heard his heart beat.

"You didn't yell pervert and throw things at me when I walked in," he laughed.

"Why would someone do that if it was an accident?" I asked.

"They just prefer to blame someone else," Mephilies kissed my ear.

"Why..." I hid my, clearly blushing, face in his chest...

"I couldn't resist. You're adorable, you know that?" Mephilies lifted my chin.

"I'm not supposed to be-"

"Says who?"

"... people..."

"People can be wrong. Can't they?"

"Yeah, I guess. Mephilies," I sat up, "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I saw what you guys were doing by mistake.i heard something fall and you weren't answering so I opened the door."

"Its fine. I saw you naked, so we'll call it even," he pulled me back down.

  I felt him raise my chin again, he didn't say a word. His lips pressed against mine, I started pushing back but... I didn't want to push back. My body relaxed and the feeling of melting away over came me. It was a kiss, a kiss I kissed back to.

It was our kiss.

~~~