20

PoV: Scourge

"Aaa! Haha!" I heard a high pitched squeal coming from outside the bedroom.

"What the hell?" I was not okay with the early wake up call.

"Wait where's Sonic?" Shadow said.

"Crap!" Silver got up and we followered him.

"Sonic?" Mephilies asked.

  Sonic was by the door, Rouge was there and Sonic looked like he was hugging a beanbag.

"I was just dropping this off," Rouge said, "It was a gift from Wave to your boyfriend."

"And you thought it'd be a good idea to give this to him because?" I growled.

"Because you four need to hold onto him. There are others after him. So don't lose him," Rouge left and we were left with Sonic and some squish black-ball-pillow thing he was holding.

"He's never shouted like that for any on my gifts," I had to know why he screamed now.

"What'd you get Sonic?" Silver asked.

  Hell, we were all kind of nervous to find out what we missed.

"Looklooklook!" Sonic was insanely excited, "It's To*thless!"

  He turned it to us. It was a dragon pillow. To*thless. I should have thought if that.

"You really like dragons," Silver gripped my hand.

  Sonic was practically smiling the rest of the day. He loved that pillow. That wasn't the only thing. He got a box of cookies too. We were all getting annoyed. We had Rouge stop bring gifts over and told her not to give anyone the address to keep anything else from coming in. We had to keep others away from our Sonic.

PoV: Sonic

"Sonic~" Silver whined.

"Mm!" I was suddenly hugged from behind.

"I'm hungry," Silver whined.

"I'm in the middle of cooking," I said as I flipped the burgers over.

"Can I eat you instead?" His hand was getting close to below my waist.

"That's cannibalism, go do something," I pushed him away and he grabbed me, "let go, the food's gonna burn- mmph!"

He was kissing. I couldn't see the pan but the heavy sizzling was letting me know to turn the flame to low. It was going to burn. I reached my hand for the knob, but I know it wasn't going to  easy to find it.

"Mm!" A burn made me note and pull away so I could free my hand from the heat.

"Ow!" Silver let me go, "you but me-"

  I wasn't paying attention, I burned my hand on open flame. The gloves I always wore no matter what weren't helping. The one on my left was burned open, the hot edge still burned me. I turned on the water and gently ran my hand under it.

"Sonic are you okay?" Scourge tried grabbing me.

"I'm fine," I backed away from him, "Its just a burn."

"Let me see that," Mephilies started pulling at my glove.

"No! No... it's fine. I can handle it," I turned off the flame. The food was chard.

  I locked myself in the bathroom and carefully pulled off my glove. I carefully disinfected the burn, placed burn cream over it and covered it in a bandage. I pulled my gloves back on and walk out to get an ice pack.

"Sorry," Silver hugged me again.

"Just don't bug me while I'm cooking again," I sighed.

"Okay," he kissed my cheek, "Let me make it up to you."

"Silver relax, it's just a burn. Besides you don't have time. I've got to make something new for lunch anyway," I pulled out a bell pepper and zucchini.

"We'll take care of that, your shoulders are still healing anyway," Mephilies picked me up and put me in Shadow's lap.

"But none of you can cook," I felt a but uneasy with them cooking.

"You taught me a little," Mephilies said.

"Sonic," Shadow whispered into my ear, "I've got some sweetbread you can survive on until they give up and order food."

"Sounds good," I whispered back.

Crash!

"Ahh!" Silver shouted.

"Sorry, Silver," Scourge said, "I knocked over a cup by mistake."

  They were destroying the kitchen, I had just cleaned it.

"Give me the bread," I held my hand out and Shadow handed me the bread.

"That meat does not look cooked," Shadow pointed to the chicken they were poking at.

"We're gonna die of food poisoning."

"I'll order Chinese."

"Please do."

~~~