Mistake number 8

"Your dad's who now?! Bitch you're loaded!"

Her high pitched voice had startled Xehanort enough to stop chewing on his meal. To him, spaghetti and meatball sandwich wasn't much to his favour. A few snorts and giggles were heard after Jennifer's friends. Ever the obnoxious girl she was, it was in her own tendencies to yell it out loud.

The whole cafeteria went dead silent after her outburst. After a minute or two, everyone went on with their own business while Xeha and Era were deliberately required to 'hang out' with Jennifer and her group if they didn't desire a death sentence.

She didn't have to yell, she did and the anonymous stares went their ways. Luckily, the raven beside him looked unbothered by this. As he continued to chew on his own lunch.

Xehanort didn't have anything to say, so Xigbar had the ground to sling an arm over his shoulders and rock his silence away. However that worked, the casual touches made them seem like close friends, despite there only have been two real conversations with each other.

"Cut him some slack. You're scaring him, Jen"

The curly blonde bursted into cries of gags.

"HAHHA! Do I scare you, darling? Is that how I get your panties wet?"

She was vulgar , Xehanort could conclude that. "I don't think-". A curtain of blonde curls were suddenly in his face. A sly finger crept up his jaw. "Say, how about from now on you stop thinking and just do what I say?" Her voice blew a cold wisp down his spine. It tingled.

Those pale green orbs had threatened to steal his soul if he were to deny her. Staring directly into his gold ones. She had gotten her knee on the table just to get across him. Then, settled back into her seat. "So, who's your mommy?" Her voice returned to its original high pitched.

The swift change even had Eraqus to halt in eating his meal. This chick is something else.

Xeha's words were choked in his throat. Luckily, the moment was saved by a silky haired brunette bravely placing her hand Jennifer's shoulder. "That's enough Jen. Have etiquette around our new friends." Jasmine. The Jasmine of Kingdom Hearts High. Sure Jennifer was the loud one but Jasmine was a whole other world.

If Jennifer was the leopard, Jasmine was the snake. Red eyes darted at the his in a momentous matter. He swallowed his own gulp before he knew he'd choke. Friends? What is this chick talking about? Never had he thought he'd mingle with this group. He wasn't ready, he wasn't going to wait for the other-

"You seem nervous, honey"

Her bright yellow dress gave her away. Jane, the smartest and most decent among them. Yet, the information she could gather in her brain could blackmail the principle.

And all three of them are here.

"Era?" He looked at his friend. The expression he had was the same as before; unamused.

"Oh Eraqus! Glad you decided to join us today! Did Xiggy tell you or..." Jane's dark eyes had everted back on Xeha. She was close enough to brush some silver strands away. "Is it because of this gem you've been keeping to yourself?"

He didn't quite understand what she meant by 'gem' but he didn't let himself think about it too much. "I don't get what you mean."

Eraqus decided to keep up his silent treatment until he was alone with Xeha. "Of course you wouldn't get it but don't you worry. But as long as you're with us, you'll find out soon." The devilish smirk he received was not convincing him that he'd rather be with them.