New beginnings

I feel myself being jolted awake. I open my eyes, I make out trees flying past me through a window. I sit myself up and look tword's Ven who shoved me awake.

(Ven) "we're almost there."

I look around the old buss, another pot hole makes the entire bus bounce upwards and back to the ground. I stand up and stretch. I don't have to worry about hitting anyone with my tail Beacuse its only us three. I walk over and check on noir who's sitting right next to the buss driver.

(Xander) "how long?"

(Noir) "driver said about five minutes. Im just worried about the grimm"

The older driver slightly turns his head to face us.

(Driver) "i would say there hasn't been an grimm attack in months...but that whole mess in vale has made an even bigger mess everywhere else.

(Xander) "you can say that. yeah"

(Driver) "say...why are you kids in patch anyway?"

(Noir) "to see some old friends..."

(Driver) "well best of luck-Damn!"

He slams his foot on the breaks, lurching us forward, I hear ven tumble to the floor behind me. I catch myself on a near by seat as the bus comes to a stop. I look up to see two beuwulfs hunched over in the road.

(Driver) Damn! If they where any smaller I could just ram them... I guess we'll have to wait for them to pass.

(Xander) no we don't.

I stand up and walk back to my seat. I open the over head bin. I scrumedge through our backpacks and grab the first metal thing i could touch. I pull it out. Just to be met with regret.

(Xander) "Hikari...."

His weapon... A one handed yellow trimmed sword. Collapsible into a large revolver. I put it back slowly trying not to scratch it... And trying not to remember that night.

______________________________________
(Y:N) that is an order! ...Now get the hell out of here and be a god damn man!
______________________________________

I shake my head and snap out of it. I pick up my rifle, Sasori. I walk twords the front of the bus.

(Driver) "your seriously going out their kid? Its a death sentence!"

(Xander) "well this death sentance is our job...open the doors."

He reaches over and presses a button on the console. The doors slide open in reach direction and I walk out. I step over to the front of the bus and aim my assault rifle at the two monsters. Who are both sniffing the ground smelling for nearby negativity.

To get their attention i fire a burst of bullets at each. They enter the beowulfs doing little damage from this far away. They turn to me and howl and bark with anger before sprinting twords me. I grab the end of my stock and point my gun to the ground, i flip a switch, my gun divides itself floping to the ground. I hear the chains dragging across the ground as i walk to the giant beasts infont of me. I begin to spin the end of my whip, the first grimm pounces. Mid air I throw the end of my whip that had a pointed end and pierce the stomach. I pull the monster to the ground, making the entire forest shake. Still with the end of my whip inside the Beowulf i run up the face and onto the back. I turn around and pull my bladed whip, severing the grimms entire head in half. Recalling my whip into it's gun form i turn just in time to jab the end of my bayonet into the other Beowulf. Forcing my gun upward I unload my entire magazine with each inch i cut through.

As the grimm slumps to the ground and disaptes i walk back to the bus. I notice the doors are closed. I look to see the drivers face. Stunned of course. Eyes bigger then the beowulf i think.I tap on the glass abd give the driver a look.