Like The Good ol Days

=============Ven PoV===========

Fending off attack after attack i stumble backwords, the only time I get to rest is when he attacks the others for a few seconds, then instantly attacks me again, tossing Juane Nora and Ren to the ground he sets his eyes on Ruby. At this point ive had enough of his stupid riddle games, extending my spear i charge him head on. Activating my semblance, Force Rush

My sembalence basically turns me into a ninja, while in combat its boosts my reaction time and the quickness of my hands and feet, just not as quick if I'm holding a weapon. This also drains my aoura and stamina twice the speed.

My body starts to glow a tint light green, throwing my spear at him he knocks it away just as planned, by the time he looks at me I'm already up close and very personal. I punch im in the gut multiple times with both fists, I see his right hand lower for a attack position, I backflip away then right back into a bicycle kick, hitting him right the the jaw he flys backwards then propels him self back up to another ledge. Where he takes off his long jacket revealing a scorpion tail,

(Ren) "hes ah fuanus?"

(Ruby)" what is this about?! The White Fang?....Roman Torchwick!?

(???) "Mearly pawns, my heart belongs to my godess"

(Ven) "oum, this guy is an ass"

(Ruby)"Cinder..."

(???) "In her wildest dreams"

He jumps down andd attckes Ruby, kicking her back he then trys to jab Ren with his tail then throws him back into Nora, Juane charges just to get sent back ten feet, by know I deactivated my semblance to conserve aura, grabbing my spear I charge him and lock my spear into his to gauntlets.

(???) "My Queen has told me alot about your little team, and told me to kill you all if I had a chance...hehehheh"

(Ven) "yeah I know a guy just like you, tail and all, like you he always picks the wrong fights!"

Shoving him off I plant my spear to the ground and use it to prop myself up to use both of my feet to kick him back.

(???) "Uuuughhhu!!!! You little brat!!!"

Before i knew it his back heel was touching my face....then darkness and the cold feeling if the ground.

=============Noir Pov==========

As i wait outside of weiss's bedroom I can't hear the yelling match going on inside. Its taking alot of me not charging in there. I wait for awhile when the door opens, out walks Jacques, he looks at me and points his finger at me,

(Jacques) "you don't let her leave this mansion, you understand me son"

(Noir)" yes sir"

He walks down the hall right past that Whitley kid. Before the door could close Weiss walks out.

(Weiss) "Whitley!!! Did you know about this!"

(Whitley)"about what my wonderfull sister?"

Ugh i hate this kid, so spoiled cause hes a sucker for his dad, just like a small dog, after a brief confrontation Weiss stomps back to her room. By the way her faced looked i could tell shes crying, as soon as the door closes i walk in and take off my helmet. I see her crying on her bed. I walk over and on her bed doing my best to comfort her.After a bit she jumps up and holds me, still crying.

(Weiss)" I lost my title...my father is making sure I will never have it back..."

(Noir)" you're right, its never coming back, but that does not describe who you are...you may have lost something, in return you gain the most powerfull weapon in remnant. Weiss you can summon now!"

(Weiss) "it's not gonna be useful if in trapped in my room!"

(Noir)"thats why i came here in the first place...I'm here to get you back to you're team. It was his last orders. Now come on we need to-"

Before I knew it her lips where on mine..... And then some.

=========Xander PoV =============

(Xander) " its been awhile since i had a good brawl"

Charging her I fire a hail of bullets, the girl flicks some away the dodges the others. Blake runs up and kicks what appears to be a scroll. It lands on the edge of the roof. Sunn jumps onto the girl pinning her to the ground

(Sunn) "get the scroll"!

The girl head butts him off and charges the scroll, I roll over and grab her ankle,activating my semblance...

(My semblance is Psychosis, now i am able to control minds but only very weak minds like White Fangs or Soldiers, people who are only focused on one thing basically. And if they are strong minds im able to confuse them and mess up thier vision. I can only activate it by placing my hands on them.)

After holding onto her for a couple of seconds shes able to kick me free. Rolling to my feet i switch Sasori to its whip mode, im able to hit her grimm mask breaking it in half. Blake rises with the scroll, the woman points her pistol at her.

(???) "Give it to me!"

Blake sits there ready for an attack.

(Xander) "What? Got something for us not to see? Now im excited to open it like a Christmas present!"

The girls mask falls all of they way off reveiling her as a camilion fuanus.

(Blake) "illia"

(Sunn) "wait you know her!, even after----GAHHH"

(Blake)"SUNN!!!"

Drawing Hikari I point at her and look twords Blake when she holds up her hand at me.

(Illia) give it to me!

She turns a light red with yellow

(Blake)" no"

I notice illia start to shake then aims her weapon down.

(Illia)"you should have never came back here"

She wips a near by vent spraying hot and misty air at us blinding us. When i gain my sight again...she's gone. Me and blake tend to Sunn, hes pretty banged up,

(Xander)" well Blake, looks like you have more explaining than I do."