1

( kookie is older than Tae <3 )
~~~

TAEHYUNGS FOCUS
~

the light seeping through the thin white curtains is what woke me... and thank god it did.
when i rolled over, my hand came in contact with something that wasn't suppose to be there... that was suppose to leave.. and when i looked down at both our naked bodies i flipped.

"jungkook!" i whisper yelled, shaking the sleeping boy vigorously...
fuck
i'd been shaking him for three minutes, trying to wake him after we both carelessly fell asleep after last nights... events.

eventually a groan escaped the boys lips as he lazily squinted his eyes open.. barely.
"kook, we fell asleep you have to get up! my parents are here." the words finally registered in the half-asleep boys head, his eyes widening quickly as he jumped out of the bed.

"fuck, wh-"

"we fell asleep" i repeated, cutting off his sentence.
a smirk appeared on his face, one that was way too.. cocky for this very situation.

"oh shut up." i squeaked, softly slapping his arm.
seconds later he had his clothes and shoes back on.
"okay, i know this is shit, but i need you to go out the window." i said, the smirk falling from his cocky face.
"i can do that..." he started, grabbing my waist pulling our bodies together.
"... if i can take you out thursday night." he finished, planting a small kiss on the top of my head.
i stood for a moment, taking in his amazing smell, that always remained the same.. something along the lines of caramel and vanilla.

"we can't." i finally said, letting out a sigh.
a frown appeared on his face... he knew what i meant. i knew he did.

"come on Tae, i won't take us anywhere we can be caught... i promise."

we stood for a moment.. pushing the fact that my parents were here to the back of our heads... only focused on each other.

it wasn't suppose to be like this. so loving, and... real.

but jungkook kept doing it. he kept making it feel more.. permanent. building up hopes that i shouldn't have but i just couldn't shake them.

i finally hummed in agreement.. accepting the invitation for.. a date-that-wasn't-suppose-to-be-a-date.

"i'll go.. somewhere no we know is. that's it."

even though my head was buried into his chest.. i could feel him nod in agreement.
just as a pulled away from the embrace, the smirk reappeared on his lips.

stop doing that

"you have to go now." i stated, hiding the sadness in my tone by looking down at my feet.

i headed over to the window, slowly opening it and turning to see jungkook watching me.
"take a picture it'll last longer." i said sarcastically, but at that very moment, he held up his phone, signalling for me to do a pose. i kept it simple, a cute smile.

"your cute." he stated, shutting his phone off and shoving it back into his pocket.
as he climbed out the window, he looked back at me.

"now delete..." i started, my smile disappearing.
"don't want Rosé to see it do we?"

jungkooks expression went from cute to serious real quick.. causing me to slightly regret saying it.. only slightly.

"we had a deal." he remainded me, sitting both his elbows on my window seal.
"i know. now go, before someone sees jeon jungkook on my window." i said, emphasising the golden boys name.
he chuckled, serious expression disappearing.
"okay, i'll see you soon yeah?"
i nodded, a smile on my face...
and with a quick peck on the lips.. and another moment of intense eye contact, he slid down the pipes and ran towards his car, that was conveniently parked on the other street.

and then he was gone

~~~

that was TRASH i'm sorryyyyy

btw,, happy easter y'all xoxo