Exo Imagine 8

You are well-known nerd in your school as you are not that social in school. Many people likes to bully you.

When it is your duty to clean up the classroom,people would make a mess out of the class just to make your life difficult and to get you into trouble.

But there is this guy who is always watching you secretly. Always scolding himself for not protecting you when you get bullied. He hated himself for being a coward. One day he decided to talk to you.

After school,while cleaning up the class by yourself,the classroom door open. You said "I am cleaning up the room and I will leave soon. You can leave first." "Oh no. I am here to talk to you."

Hearing that voice,you were shocked as that was the last voice you ever expected to hear. You turned around and yes. Him. The him that you have loved since the first day of high school.

You stuttered over your words. "Yes...? How.... How.... Can.... I... Help...?" "Dont worry,I am not here to bully you. I just want to make friends and talk to you because I always thought that you are a very lovely and pretty girl."

With that,you dropped the rubbish that you have been holding. He was surprised "omg. I am sorry. Did I say anything wrong?" You cried and replied "You pabo ah. You know how much I have suffered. I loved you so much yet I could not tell you. I choose to forget you by studying and everyone thought of me as a nerd."

Suddenly,you feel strong arms hugging you "ya pabo,dont cry. I am here now. I will protect you from anyone. I promise you with my whole life."

Since that day,you stopped being nerd and you started looking pretty. But the bullying doesn't stop however when someone bully you,he would appear like superhero. When people throw things at you,he would hug you just to protect you.