Exo Imagine 16

Knowing that your dream date was to go to theme park and eating cotton candy with the one you love. That have been your dream date since you were a child.

You have always told your best friend,your bias,about your dream date and how you wish that there will be a guy like that. But what the both of you did not know is that the both of you are in love with each other.

He always look at you thinking when can I tell her how I feel? What if she doesnt like me?

You were always thinking does he like me? But what if he dont feel the same as me? Would I ruin our friendship?

People around you all knew that the two of you are the heaven match and they were always secretly shipping the two of you.

One day,he brought a pair of ticket to Lotte World. You were in the brooding moment wondering why he still have not asked you out yet. Was my hints not strong enough? Or does he not feeling this way?

Suddenly you heard ____-ah~ , you turned your head when you hear that voice. You were smiling as he hear that voice.

"(Your bias name),yeah? What's up?" "Just wondering,are you free on 22nd September? Do you want go to to Lotte World with me?" (In his mind please say yes. Omg. Please)

"Sure,time?" "I will let you know the timing again. See you then." (Omg. Yes. He finally ask me out. Thank God.) (Omg. She say yes. I am gonna tell her how I feel on that day.)

-----22nd Sept-----

Outside Lotte World

"Why is he still not here? Is he not coming?" "____-ah!!!" "Oh? You are here~ *smile*" "mianhae. I was late because there was heavy traffic. Did you wait for very long?" "Aniyo~ lets go" you said as you took his hand into yours.

(Omg. She is holding my hand.) (Omg. I am holding his hand. Should I let go or should I ask normal? Omg. His hand is so warm. I dont feel like letting go.)

At the theme park,the two of you played lots of rides and the two of you were having so much fun. He even got you a big teddy bear that you really love.

After so many hours of playing,the two of you decided to get cotton candy that the two of you love.

"Here~" "gomawo~💕" (omg. She is so cute. I feel like kissing her.) (he is so cute. Omg. I want to kiss him.)

"______-ah." "(Your bias name)." The both of you laugh at that moment. "You first." "Aniyo,you can say first."

"So.... This is it..? I had so much fun. Thank you for everything. *you lean in to kiss his cheek* I hope that we can have more fun dates like this." "Yeah. Me too. I hope that we can hang out more. *he lean in to hug you.* lets go. I will send you home."

On the way home,the two of you walked really slowly as the two of you dont want to end of this day that earlier.

"Thank you for sending me home. I really had lots of fun. We should do this more often (should I tell him how I feel now?)" "me too. It is cold take care. (should I tell her how I feel?)

None of you is taking the step away. The two of you just continue to stand there and look at each other. He decided to pat your head and hug you.

"_____-ah,can I tell you something?" "sure. What is it?" "To be honest. I really like you a lot. I have always wanted to be more than friends with you. I have dream of us holding hands and living the rest of our life together. I am confessing now is because I am afraid that someone better might come along and you will be taken away from me. I love you."

You smiled when he heard his confession. "(Your bias),pabo ah. Cant you tell how I feel? I have always drop hints to you because I feel the same way too. I wanted to give up after today because I thought you would never like me more than just friend. But I am so glad that I hear those words coming out of your mouth. Pabo-ya,I love you too."

After a long moment of hugging. "So.... Are we an item now?" "Of course we are. Pabo~"

(I am so glad that I told her how I feel.) (I am so glad that I told him how I feel.)