Exo Imagine 14

It was winter when you and your boyfriend(your bias) celebrated Christmas together and it was the best Christmas day ever.

As you were running late,you forgot to take your jacket and now you are in the cold weather with a dress and boots as it was long sleeve,it could make you feel a little warmer.

You could see the cold air when you breath and you started feeling really cold. You was thinking why is your boyfriend still not here when it had already passed the set timing.

Suddenly at that moment,someone backhug you and he used his jacket which was big enough for two and he wrap his jacket around you while whispering.

"Mianhae,jagiya. I was stuck in the traffic and I came here as fast as I could. Lets go enjoy our Christmas date ok?" As he took off his jacket to put it on you,he held your hand and pulled you off a very warm and beautiful cafe.

In the cafe,you two was able to talk about anything and everything. You saw the waitress checking out on your boyfriend but he did not care about her. You are the only girl in his life and all that he sees. You were really happy for all the attention you had from him even though he could give it to someone better.

When the both of you were done eating,he hug you outside the cafe and told you to close your eyes and you did as he say. He told you to get on his back as he would piggyback you to that special place.

As his back was really warm,you eventually felt asleep. When he called you to wake up,you found yourself in a very beautiful place in the park.

There was candles that formed a heart shape with him kneeling in the middle. "______,will you marry me? I know I am not the most perfect person on Earth but I know that I am nothing without you. So please say yes." "Oppa,of course I do. I love you and I always will."

As the two of you kissed,there was firework as the background.