🥥⤷ ep 9 | Time goes by

Time quickly flew by as Oktober rolled around. NCT had been actively promoting for all three of the units which had been hectic, but manageable according to Chenyug.

School had also not been too tough and since there was no new comeback planned yet, Chenyug had calmed down a bit. 

The dreamies were currently inside the dance room, practising a bit on their own when, all of a sudden, Jaemin fell to the ground in pain. 

The group looked over in alarm and ran up to the boy laying on his side.

"Jaemin, what's wrong?" Mark asked concerned. "My back," Jaemin croaked out, his face displaying his pain.

"I'll go get someone," Chenyug quickly said and ran out of the room. She ran up to a staff member and told them what happened, said person hurriedly calling the ambulance.

♡♡♡

The dreamies sat outside the hospital room anxiously as they waited for news on what had happened. Taeyong had also headed over as well as their manager.

Finally, the doctor left the room and everyone stood up, staring at the man with worry in their eyes.

"I'm sorry to say but it seems like his herniate has gotten worse. It would be best to refrain from any physical activity for a while," he said apologetically, apprehensively looking as the group's shoulders fell.

The doctor walked over to another room with their manager. The group sat down again in silence as the seriousness of the situation sunk in. Chenyug could feel her emotions bubbling within her but held it in. Yuta was the only member who had seen her cry and she wanted to keep it that way, for now at least.

The rest of the day the mood seemed a bit down. The group returned to their dorms and waited for their manager to come and tell them what would happen now.

But still, life went on. School started giving out more homework and exam season was fast approaching, so Chenyug became preoccupied as Jaemin went back home to properly rest.

In November it was released that NCT would be having a comeback and they were practising hard, wanting to improve even more for their next comeback. Doyoung was also revealed as a member of 127, but that wasn't all. A brand new member would be added, and the group was anxiously waiting to meet him.

_____

Short chapter but I need to get this out before I can post the next ep where more things will happen. Hope you kind of enjoyed<3

x // Cece

(edited 17/3 - 2022)