Chapter 6

"What do you think of this black one? It's a really simple suit, but the small details are what makes it unique! Do you like it?" Sarah, my stylist, yammered.

"Um, yeah, I guess. It looks cool." I replied, not taking a closer look at the outfit. 

"Oh, good! You can try this on too! Now how about this white one? It grabs attention, for sure! And-" Sarah continued on. I tuned her out and mindlessly went through the hundreds of different suits that were hanging around. I honestly didn't care about the fashion show today - I was still pissed off about Mr. Quinn tricking Jake and me.

Jake had already left, for Mr. Quinn said that he couldn't stay here because I had to get ready for the show. Before leaving, when Mr. Quinn didn't see us, he held my hand protectively and whispered good luck to me. I smiled at the thought. He was worried about me, and I appreciated that. 

"Aaron! Are you even listening to me?" Sarah snapped, jolting me out of my thoughts.

"Um, yeah, of course I am," I answered, smiling. 

Sarah rolled her eyes, wagged her finger, and said, "Don't use that smile on me, I already have a boyfriend!" 

"I'm not trying to seduce you or anything, but if you want to be seduced, I'm all right with that," I replied cockily. 

"Oh please, you're not THAT good looking!" 

I raised my eyebrow questioningly, and Sarah sighed. 

"Yeah, okay, you're pretty good looking. But my boyfriend is hotter than you!" she said triumphantly. 

I laughed and shook my head. Sarah was a really nice person; I liked her, although sometimes she got too excited about clothes and can't stop talking. 

"Enought chit-chat, try these on! We still have to do your hair and makeup!" Sarah thrust the pile of clothes on to me. 

I groaned and trudged towards the dressing room. I went inside and changed to the first suit that Sarah had given to me. It had a simple black jacket with a navy blue dress shirt. I quickly tied the red tie Sarah had paired with it and came outside the dressing room so Sarah could evaluate me. 

Sarah took a quick glance at me and shook her head. 

"Looks way too formal. Try the chocolate colored one." 

I changed in to about 5 different suits before Sarah finally gave her nod of approval. I was wearing a light blue dress shirt with a skinny red tie around my neck. I had beige pants on that weren't too loose around the legs. I had to admit, I looked pretty good. It didn't look like I was trying too hard but I wasn't underdressed either. If anything, I looked more manlier than I usually look. 

Sarah led me to the hair styling room and called for a guy named Max. As soon as he entered the room, Sarah's face brightened and they kissed eachother on the cheek lovingly. I immediately knew that they were together, the boyfriend that Sarah was talking about.

"Aw, look at the happy couple!" I cooed. 

Sarah blushed and slapped my arm. Max grinned widely, obviously happy that I noticed. He was definietly an attractive guy - he had short black hair and dark brown eyes that looked almost black. He wasn't very muscular but had a tall, slim figure. In contrast, Sarah had fiery red hair and light brown eyes, and she was a very curvy woman. They looked like opposites, but they were adorable together. 

"Well, shall we get started?"  Max smiled.

I nodded and let Max do the work. He squirted some sort of hair gel on his hands and started massaging it through my hair. This continued for a few minutes before he got a comb and started teasing my hair.