Breaking the Fourth Banmon

Call me a Goddess or rather the sister of Goddess of Mercy, I wrote this to share to all of you, my experience with this poor boy who fights for his body back, My Boii, Hyakkimaru.

Yeah yeah, I saw his father sold him to the demons for the sake of prosperity of the land he ruled, but the truth is he's just being greedy of power and be the powerful guy on the land of Japan... Well Ironically, even Daigo Kagemitsu sold his son to the demons for power and prosperity, DEMONS ARE STILL ROAMING AROUND LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. GREAT!

I know I know, You're after your Best boii Hyakki... Alright then, I'll tell you the behind the scenes of Dororo...

Dororo is a girl... oops.. spoilers.. (Sorry)

Seven years ago, As I am walking with my pups I saw a doctor who makes prosthetic body parts with a boy who looks like a doll, on my first glance, I thought he is a girl, but once I stepped closer to take a better look. he's a HE. I thought the boy is a puppet, but I never saw strings or devices that controls him, it's a real boy! I was puzzled of this discovery, and I tried to come back by the next day.

As the next day have arrived, I sat on a tree near the house of the doctor, I saw him training the kid, I was so surprised that he is learning and learning as day forwarded... 

Fast forward, This kid turned into a young handsome man, You see, I have a crush on this kiddo, like all of you reading this, But I realized, it was just a mask, WHO THE HECK KNOWS ABOUT HIS LOOKS IN HIS REAL FACE! He went to the woods to see my Prince in Rags fight the demon, (he definitely looks like snow white with a bad-ass style) I was supposed to help my boii, but DAAAMMNNN.... HE KILLED IT! My jaw dropped and this is what his training went for! what surprised me even more is that HIS RIGHT LEG POPS OUT OF NOWHERE!!! LIKE HOW?! 

I remembered, breaking the fourth wall, Daigo Kagemitsu Sold my boii for the sake of his ambitions, dang it... soooo... he have to kill those demons to get his body back... NICE PLOT THERE!

As time passes, the Doctor allowed him to set for a mission to find his family and kill all the demons who took his body parts! Wait... I visited the hall of hell recently and it kinda have 12 demons... so he have to kick those 12 demon's asses... right? Right...

During his journey to the woods and far away from home to search for his identity, I kinda shy on that point to ask him his name, but I realized, he's blind, can't speak nor hear... BUT WHY EVERY TIME I JUMPED ON EACH TREE BRANCH NEAR HIM, HE KEPT ON STARING AT ME LIKE AFBADKGFAVFADGADGFLYIABFCBH!!!! 

(Ok, Calm down writer, DON'T GET TOO HYPED) 

I know he can see the soul of the person or being he is encountering with, I know he's after those demons... so I know the other demon who took his body part without an issue, I showed him the way where to get into the place where the demon is and he continued walking...

WHY YOU IGNORE ME BOIII!!!

WHYYY!! 

I remembered, he can't talk or see me...

I'm the dumbest Goddess who existed *Cries at the corner*