That Cursed Sword

Even how many times me and that kiddo Dororo tell him to stay out of the rain, he won't... seems like he need to discover his senses...

I kept on telling hyakki to get for a shelter, but seems like he kept on staring at me like a very different being..

Oh yeah.. I am a different being... I'm a spiritual entity..

Dororo just went into shelter giving up on him.. and staring at him at a close distance then this lovely lady went in thr shelter and prayed... I realized . Yeah.. its a small temple regarding to my sister giving the people her blessings... She approached them in a nice tune... I can see in her soul that she's a pure being.. I hope many people are like her.. but seems like that's the point why my sister let this boii live to this age..

I can sense something evil around... I tapped hyakki's shoulder and pointed him the man... then he followed it, I forgot that Dororo is with us! (Oops, My bad)

Hyakki and Me are swiftly passing by the trees then suddenly, we stumbled...
A pile of new corpses, with blood all over the ground...

Then suddenly a man in white hair pops out of nowhere that I noticed hyakkimaru to be careful of...

The fight acended! And I was like.. "OK! Hyakki! DO IT FOR YOUR BODYPART" because I know it's a freking evil sword!

Dororo arrived explaining her disbelief of the situation.. Ranting about how would a sword be thirsty for blood, and why do it has to be on the point where a demon lives there...

I remained silent but on the split second, Hyakki and the man continues the fight leading him into the edge of the cliff, I suddenly ran for his aid and prevented him from falling down to his demise. 

Yet the man never stopped that cause Hyakki to use his prosthetic leg to save him, yet ended up being cut in the face by the sword, I am so flustered, I am on the verge of anger that I wanted to kill the man for scarring Hyakki's face!

I went down first after the sword, I am supposed to destroy it myself, yet the sword is too powerful to handle, I ringed so hard that it hurts my ear preventing me of destroying it for good, there goes Dororo looking for hyakki's leg, I tried to stop her, yet ended up being manipulated by the demon of the sword... I can't stop the kid, and ended up in the woods... 

I saw Hyakki walking alone looking for the sword, I reached to him pointing the sword is heading to the village, yet warned him that who's wielding the sword is the kid Dororo being manipulated by the demon who lives inside the sword.

I assisted him with me to get into the village, Dororo looks so weak while wielding the cursed sword, I feel bad for the kid, yet I need Hyakkimaru to deal with it, besides, he's after the demon though.

Hyakki charges then Dororo seems startled of Hyakki's actions, but I know he's just after the sword, not the person.

The sword suddenly comes of dororo's hands I am glad, dororo walked to hyakki fainting... (Poor Kid) Then I realized the man who owns it apparently, IS STILL ALIVE! LIKE HOW!?

They ended up charging at each other again this is like a cliffhanger moment for me having the greatest fear of hyakki being wounded by that curse sword again, but ended up the man hit him on his prosthetic arm that causes him to reveal his other sword and ended up cutting off the blade in half and slashing the man as well killing him instantly.

 I just realized the woman stopping him was his sister, I feel bad that his brother turned out this way having a killing spree on innocent bystanders to satisfy the demon in the sword. She saw his brother died and all that she can do is cry for his brother's fresh corpse...

But all I care for now is MY BOII!!! Its raining hard, now he felt pain on his head now dororo and I are asking if what's going on, seems like he got his ears back... He looks puzzled as he heard the rush of the rain and the crying of the woman whom her brother is being killed by him...

I told hyakkimaru... 

"It's alright... It's just sound..."