That Trap Dororo

As hours of walking, we ended up on a bridge, It's kinda dangerous because it feels like it is going to collapse in any second that we stepped our foot on there, but my Boii is very resistant and fearless, Unlike me being a jerk on his life.

As we looked down the peaceful river, we heard a conversation with a little kid and a bunch of thugs there... THEY ARE PUNCHING THE KIDDO!!

This is CHILD ABUSE! I said to myself, I supposedly going to help the kid while My Boii works with the demon... but its feels like... OK I expected this... THE THUGS ARE GOING TO BE FREKIN EATEN BY THAT TRASH MONSTER!

And there it is..

I told My Boii to save the kid, because you know he's innocent or something...
He fought the demon and the bridge collapsed..

Good work ... Hyakkimaru!*insterts awkward face here*

My boii got his face back!
I was overwhelmed! HE'S MORE HANDSOME THAN I EXPECT!
IN THAT DOLL FACE HE'S CUTE, BUT ON HIS BARE FACE?! HE'S HOT!!!

I squeal like any other fangirls that found my boii hot and handsome!

The kiddo is really nice, but kinda too annoying to handle... I come right on his front but don't see me.. I realized..

I'm just a spirit.. as Ive said before, I am the sister of the Goddess of Mercy... it seems like Hyakkimaru is the only one who can see me...

Well that checks out!

I'm still here to help my boii get his body back! I can't wait for him to see me, hear my voice, feel my naggy personality and me hearing his SWEET VOICE...

But I must be patient, I can't let my boii breakdown of new organ shock!