nudes

The Next Morning
6:00 am, Monday

I woke up early enough to be able to get to school on time. I threw on the outfit I had picked out last night, which consisted of grey joggers, a tight white camisole, and my old red nike jacket. The days I want to be comfy, I still dress good.

I put my wavy hair up in a tight lazy bun, because I was too lazy to straighten it. A few strands falling out, giving it a good messy look.

Walking downstairs, I quickly put all my books that were laying on the couch where i did my homework last night, in my bag.

I rushed out the door, and headed to my car.

As i pulled out of my driveway, something told me that today was going to be an interesting day. I smirked, my life is as boring as hell. Interesting could be good.

I get to school in perfect time, leaving me exactly 10 minutes to sit in my car and finish my iced coffee that i stopped for along the way. As i was taking my last sip, i took my keys out of the ignition and shut my phone off.

Walking into the school, the first person i see is the one person i didn't expect to be here.

"Samuel Wilkinson." I said, walking over to him. He turned his head to look at me, a wide grin on his face.

"Hi angel." He said, opening his arms for a hug, me surprisingly hugging him back. "I've been waiting for this moment." He said in a cocky voice.

"Wow, way to ruin the moment." I rolled my eyes, and turned to walk away. Before i could, he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait. Please..i'm sorry." He exclaimed. I sighed and turned around.

"Sam look, I'm just trying to get through my two final years at this shit place. The last thing I need right now is drama." I spoke.

"Can you please just hear me out?" Sam questioned. I looked down at my watch, and saw that we have 5 minutes until we have to make our way to first period.

"Fine, you have 2 Minutes" I said.

"Okay, i don't know how to say this but i like you Lyra." My eyes bulged. "And i know that it makes no sense because we only just met but I've never had these feelings for anyone before and i just can't stop thinking about you. Thinking about how enchanting your eyes are, and how soft your hair probably is, and how sexy your perfect pink lips would look wrapped around my-" I immediately clamped my hand over his mouth, which led to us both laughing.

"Sam i don't know what to say. I'll give you a chance because nobody has ever tried that hard for me before, but I- I've had my heart broken before Sam. I don't know if i can handle that again." I sighed.

"I know love, i could never do that to you." He said. I didn't know what to say to that so i smiled.

Saved by the bell.

"Well ill see you later i guess" I said, which caused him to smirk.

I turned around and started walking to the door. "Wait, let me see your schedule." He said. I showed it to him.

He smirked, making me somewhat confused. "See you in chem" Oh god.

"Seeya." I replied.

30 minutes later...

I don't like to talk about myself very often, but I happen to be really smart. Smarter than most, even. But I'm getting really bored. Being in an English class with all advanced students leads to me getting bored really easily. Especially when there is dead silence because all the AP kids are too busy writing notes. I learn by listening, not writing. That's one of the reasons why I'm so smart.

But anyways.

I am incredibly, remarkably, irresistibly, extra horny today. I see nothing good coming out of it. But I do know how to use it to my advantage.

~

iMessage

me: sammy I have a problem and I need your help.

sam: what is it love?
me: im really horny🥵

    sam: what is it love?                                                   me: im really horny🥵

sam: fuck...
sam: you think it's okay to do that? I'm as hard as a rock right now. you definitely deserve to help me. I need your pretty little lips baby.
me: I think it's fun watching you struggle.

sam: oh, is that so? well you're not getting off easy. get your pretty little ass in the janitors closet now.

me: I'll think about it.

sam: I wasn't asking. Now.

~

I excused myself from class, making my way (down town, sorry I had to) to the janitors closet, I applied lipstick, because you never know.

I walked in to see Sam leaned against the only empty wall in the tiny room with his arms crossed over his chest.

I chuckled and walked over to him, placing my pants on his chest. "Did I make you all flustered?" I smirked.

"No no, you don't get to win this. I'm gonna make you feel so good and then make it stop so fast you won't even be able to breathe." I gulped. "Scared princess? It's okay, I'll be quiet. Or should I say, you'll be quiet." He spoke.

I can't let him win this! I smiled. "I didn't take that picture today by the way, I took it yesterday..right after I pleasured myself while thinking of you." I bit my lip, and started to move my hands down his body. "I forgot to put on a bra today..whoops." I shrugged.

His eyes widened. He looked down my body, seeing my nipples hardened, figuring out I wasn't teasing him. He cupped his warm hands over my breasts and began to massage them. "Mm." I accidentally let out. I needed this.

"You like that, pretty? There'll be a lot more where that comes from." He smirked. He knew what he was doing to me. I was just letting him do it.

_________________________________
Hey babes🦋

Part two tomorrow

Im in love with the Dark Mode on the new iOS update😍🤤