hard

Sam grabbed me by the throat and slammed me into the door, making me moan. "You like that, don't you angel?" He teased.

"N-No." I let out. "Oh really, you don't want me to stick my fingers in your tight pussy that's already as wet as it can be for me? Stop playing games princess, I know you want me, and guess what? I want you too."

"Shit Sammy! Just fuck me already." I exclaimed. He looked completely shocked.

"Fuck you? No way am I fucking you in a janitors closet." He said. I stood there, not knowing whether to cry or punch him.

"Oh so what then? You just wanted to completely embarrass me? For what fucking reason?!" I whisper screamed, slamming my hands onto his chest. "Pfft Unbelievable." I said, and sauntered out of the closet, not looking back.

~~~~

I sat down in my kitchen when i got back from school, eating a sandwich I had made because the school food is complete trash, why do all men have to fucking sabotage my life, I wish I was on a women only planet.

My phone started buzzing 85 times a minute, making me pause my lunch to see what's up.

Fuckhead: I'm so sorry

Fuckhead: Please answer! I really didn't mean it, I swear.

Fuckhead: Let me come over and explain

Fuckhead: Lyra, I know I don't deserve a second chance but you really gotta let me tell you what I was thinking.

Me: You get two fucking minutes Samuel.

He immediately started to call me. i hesitantly picked up the phone. "Hi." He said. I hesitated. "You don't have to talk, just let me explain everything okay?" I nodded my head but then realized he couldn't hear me. "Alright." I spoke.

"When we were in that closet, I had no intentions of betraying your trust in me or embarrassing you. Things started to get out of control and we both got winded up, I said some things I didn't mean...Well...No-Not that I didn't mean cause I do want to get things on with you at some time. But the things I said were out of proportion and I'm so sorry. I want to-No, I need to make it up to you. I'm never going to use you, you aren't like any other girl because I've never had feelings for any other girl." He paused, so long I thought the line went dead. "Somehow you manage to make me become a good person, and I don't know how, or why, but I will spend as long as you let me trying to repay you back for all the shit I've caused you. I won't ever hurt you again Ly. I'm going to hang up now so you can think of what you want, call or text me when you decide, but don't rush."

Then he hung up.