Careless Whisper [R.T]

I feel so unsure

As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor

" She's done it again, Bri! She broke her promise and forgot about our show tonight" Roger said as he angrily got off the stage. Today was the fourth time Y/N wasn't there to see Roger and the rest of Queen perform.

"Don't get mad about it. She probably got stuck in traffic on her way here from Uni." Brian said as he tried to calm down his band mate. This, though, only made Roger more mad.

"What if she's with Levi again? That boy brings nothing but trouble to this relationship!" At this Roger gulped and his mood took a full 360 turn. 'What if she's cheating?" Brian sigh.

'Are you serious?" Roger glared, anger returning to his face.

"Two can play at this game. I'm getting a drink" Roger stood up and made his way to the bar section of the place.

"Don't do something you'll regret, Rog!"

Levi was Y/N classmate. He was also this semester's lab partner. Roger didn't like that one bit. He knew that Levi had a thing for his girl. Who wouldn't? She was beautiful! An angel in disguise! Before Roger was around, she had guys flirting with her nonstop. As soon as Roger showed up they kept their distance. No one liked being on Rogers bad side. Unfortunately, Levi was the only one who didn't stay away.

By the time Roger's anger had become minimum, he was already drunk.

"Hey there. I really liked your show tonight" A lady said. Roger turned to look at her, surprised that anyone would approach him while he was in a foul mood.

"Really? Thanks. We work really hard to give our audience a good performance. " He sipped his drink and studied the lady. She was young and extremely pretty, but not as pretty as Y/N. The lady kept twirling her long brown, making Roger uncomfortable. "You need anything, darling?"

On cue, the music started. "Dance with me" She said, a little too excited. Roger hesitated. She looked like bad news. Before he could tell her anything, she grabbed his hand and took him to the dance floor. 'Oh well.' he thought. Might as well enjoy myself while i'm here.

As the music dies, something in your eyes

Calls to mind the silver screen

And all its sad goodbyes

Roger danced with the strange lady for what seemed like hours. He was enjoying himself as much as he could while blowing off steam at the same time. Thoughts of Levi holding Y/N kept making him mad. His drunk mind soon convinced him that it was probably true. That she had fallen for that good for nothing guy. The music soon died down, and people cleared the dance floor.

"Let's get out of here" The lady said. She bit her lip as seductively possible. Roger only followed her, not really caring at this point. Roger drove to his place, and the lady immediately started to make out with him on his couch.

"...Roger?"

Roger quickly pushed the woman off of him and looked over at Y/N.

"Y/N I-"

"Don't." she said, tears streaming down her face. Y/N angrily glared at the lady " Get the hell out of my house!" After the lady left, Y/N walked up to him and slapped him with as much force as she could. "How could you?"

I'm never gonna dance again

Guilty feet have got no rhythm

Though it's easy to pretend