introduction

The Stories are all true.
The ones with the monsters and the evil.
I'm a Hybrid.

The Stories of Mikaelson Family are true, Klaus is evil and a monster, but what your history books leave out is his selflessness for his family. Klaus Mikaelson is dead, but his legacy lives on in his daughter Hope Mikaelson.

The stories of the Lockwood Family are also true, on the paternal side of Tyler Lockwood lies a werewolf gene, which is triggered when you take a life.

The stories of the Parker family...more so the Gemini Coven are also true. For generations, witches in this coven give birth to many children, the most common-Twins...The Gemini Twins, those which who merge and absorb the other twins traits and abilities.

Malachai Parker was evil, a monstrosity if you will...he was the only gemini without his own magic...that is until 16 years after his imprisonment in hell...yes it does exist.

16 years later, there's only four Gemini Witches left. Me, my brothers and my cousins...more specially, Olivia Lockwood, Lucas Lockwood, Josette Saltzman and lastly, Elizabeth Saltzman.

Josie and Lizzie are siphons-like our uncle, much like my brother Lucas and I, except we can channel our werewolf side, we're literally are magically vacuuming ourselves...only if you've triggered your curse-which I have, Lucas has not.

The only thing left to say is this:

Will we be heroes or villains?