<31>

There were a lot of press conferences and damage control procedures that followed the fan meeting incident. Bighit made me and Yoongi come out as in a relationship but none of us were allowed to speak about how we were ALL together. in the eyes of the public it was just me and Yoongi who were together.

It was for the best this way. Less drama. Less scandal.

it was like this for about a year or so before slowly but surely the guys started to fall for others. whether it was just one specific person in the group or someone "normal". None of us ever got mad. we all deserve love.

By the time we hit the 2 year mark it was just me, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hosoek.

6 weeks after that Hosoek proposed to Yoongi and they were married 2 months after that, leaving me and Jungkook.

We are all still super close but not romantically anymore. Namjoon has been dating Jackson Wang for 2 years now. Jin is married and expecting a child with this wonderful kindergarten teacher. Jimin is dating the leader of a new, up and coming girl group. Taehyung is engaged with a beautiful, animal rescue owner and they have tons of dogs.

As for me and Jungkook. We have no clue what were doing but as long as its together nothing else matters.

I'm the happiest I've ever been. The nightmares stopped. Things are great.

I fixed all my mistakes even though it seemed damn near impossible.

Now, I'm just curious...

If you could fix every mistake you made, every choice you made whose made you the person you are today, would you?