Opera Singers are Crazy

An: chakita bananas! We meet agaiiiiiinnnnnnnbxSnscngbb!!!! So funnn!! I had an audition for my school musical an hour ago so my nerves r wrecked like fo shizzle my nozzles. Yes my nozzles. I am happy. But that's not the point. CHAPTER 3 BABYYYYY!!!![edit] ok sorry I haven't been able to update sooner Dx I got grounded and now I'm super busy with school. Welp. I guess I should get on with it.

(Carson Pov)

I don't think the kitchen ladies know what real food is. I literally took one bite and was physically done. I shuddered remembering my lunch. Never. Again. Bluh. My next class was musical theory, sadly, it was my favorite class. I quickly sat in my seat and took out my note book. And started scribbling. My handwriting was definitely not the best, but there's nothing I could do about it. It ran in the family. I heard a thunk as someone sat next to me.

"Pouty McPouterpants!" Oh, Great. Her. "I know who you like I know who you like!" Lizzy sang while dancing in a circle. I went stoic.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I told her while going back to scribbling. She pouted her red lips. Her face was naturally pale so her lips really popped as well as her eyes. Just like mine, they changed colors dramatically. Right now they were gray. She ripped my journal out of my hand. "Hey!"

"If you don't know what I'm talking about, then what's this?" She asked pointing to the name written over and over again. "Trey New Guy MaGee, Trey New Guy MaGee, oh! And what's this? Trey New Guy MaGee." I grabbed my notebook back.

"It's not like that." She scoffed as she crossed her arms and sat on the table. Her jacket falling off her shoulders showing off her short sleeves with her bra straps showing. She really didn't care about anything.

"Oh, yeah sure," she held out the 'ure' in sure. "And you know his last name is Fitzgerald right? Not 'New Guy MaGee'." I rolled my eyes.

"I know, it's an inside joke."

"You already have an inside joke? Cute! OTP!" she hugged me and I pushed her away.

"Stop. We're not your little boy toy yaoi things, stop it," I told her slapping her hand away as she tried to poke my face.

"You're so mean. Anywho, I got into a singing voice off today-" again? oh god. "And it so happens to be with Trey-" no. "And I was wondering..." no. "If you would possibly be my accompaniment?" She smiled showing off her braces.

"No."

"But your the best musician here!! Please?"

"No."

"So you're denying your the best?"

"Absolutely not."

"I'll give you my allowance for a month!" I looked her in the eye.

"I would've consider that, if only you actually worked and got an allowance," I smirked as her pout intensified.

"Whatever. Then I'll give you chocolate! Lots and lots of chocolate!" My smirk dropped.

"Go away," I growled.

"Whatever!" She yelled and laid on the table. The teacher walked in just as the bell rung.

"Everyone please take out a piece of paper and a pen or pencil and-" he stopped and looked at Lizzy laying on the table and sighed. "McDaniel, please sit in a chair." She bolted into an upright position.

"Yes Mr. ConLEY!" she screamed. The "ley" part was in hear whistle tone and had enough force to blow out ear drums, no joke. (She once brought in a wine glass to show off the power in her voice. It shattered into a billion pieces. It was also so high it made her "assistant's" ears bleed and the poor guy had to be sent to the nurses office.) A bunch of kids, including me, covered our ears and groaned. She sat in the chair next to me and pulled out her notebook. Freakin Opera singers. They're crazy. Trey has no idea what he's gotten himself into.

(AN: lol what just happened. Comment! Please. Maybe. If you want. Vote? Whatever you crazy kids do for fun these days. I'm now currently watching It by Stephen King. Yeet. Mmkay till next time!)