Chapter 1; Meeting MaGee

(Authors note:heeeeeeeeyyyyy chackita bananas! so I'm writing a story! yay! I have a good feeling about it too so yeah.... are you ready? *crickets chirping* I can't hear you! *crickets chirping louder* that's more like it! so it's 11:00 right now and I have to get up at 6 in the morning but who cares? not me. there might be mature content not sure but more likely then not some foul language but you know what else? drum roll! *silence* boyxboy! don't like it why are you reading stupid go away you immature doodie. I might change the title so yeah. welp. here goes nothing!)

(Carson Pov)

School was always a problem. I think it was actually built to torture kids like me. But I'm not complaining, it could be worse right? Yeah. I could be starving too death in malaria and have Africa. I shook my head and opened my locker. I set my guitar and unneeded stuff in there and quickly closed it. When I tried to walk away something pulled me back. I looked down to see my backpack string thing had gotten caught in the locker. I rolled my eyes and tried to put my combo into the lock but it wouldn't budge. I tried over and over again and nothing happened. I rest my head on the locker and sighed. I'm already off to a great start today, huh?

After the bell had rung a teacher saw I was stuck and helped. I took out a pen and started writing on my hand. I did it to remind me stuff or to wright lyrics for a future song. Can't you get ink poisoning by doing that? Nah, only if you like drank pen ink or covered yourself in it. Well, me, at this rate you're probably gonna die from ink- CRASH!

"Oof!" some one said from on top of me. Yes. Someone now was crushing me with their weight after rudely crashing into me. Who ever it was got off and giggled. "Heh, sorry about that, I guess I should watch where I'm going." He stood up and offered me his hand. I stared at him. He had feathery looking caramel brown hair and deep brown eyes. Not the shit shade, the like dark/milk chocolate swirl. Insert internal wolf whistle. He was hot. My eyes trailed down his (super ripped) arm to look at his hand. Hesitantly, I took it, and lightning shot through my body. not that I'd admit any of this, by the way. He ran into me. But there was something else...

"You're new," I said coldly. He winced, then nodded.

"Yep, that's me, new kid MaGee!" Oh, great. Another class clown. Just what the school needed. No edible food, no sirry, you get another sophomore who thinks it's hilarious that some people can balance pencils on their nose. I sighed and started walking away and sorta waved goodbye to him.

"Whatever. Welcome to Hell, MaGee," I didn't look behind me, but I could feel him staring at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

"Thanks!" He called. I stopped when I heard the pitter-patter of his feet slowly getting quieter as he ran away. I watched him go. What a (hot) weirdo. Whatever, it's not like we'll ever talk again. I pace walked to class. The teacher gave me a look as I walked through the door but continued her lesson. I ignored it and sat down and took out a notebook and started scribbling the lyrics that were on my hand. Plus a doodle of an eye. The new kids eye. How'd that happen? I'm supposed to be writing a song. I'm so stupid.

I was the first one out of the room when the class ended. Boring. I'm bored. Don't worry, Carson, just five more hours left! I sighed. Hey, long, terrible, miserable school day! Come at me bro!

(Trey Pov)

"Thank you!" I waved to the teacher who had just given me directions to my class. I love first days! I know you think I'm crazy, but I just like to think positive. I mean, yeah, I miss all my friends in Nevada, but I can always call them. I can make hundreds of new friends here. More people to love me! Hah!

I looked at my schedule. Room 246 room 246 room 246.... 246..... 2! 4! 6! 8! Who do we appreciate? Heh, I shouldn't have had only candy for breakfast. I walked down the halls quietly. God it was quiet. I hate silence. Why can't they have music booming through these halls? I mean, best idea ever, right? I looked around the halls were completely empty. I kinda got to school a tiny bit late, but so not my fault! It was my sister's, she was moving like a snail and she needed to be dropped off first. Ugh, siblings.

I stared at my schedule again and coughed slightly. What if people here are different then my old school? what if people don't like me? What if they think I'm weird? Great now I'm super-

"Oof!" I mustered as I fell on top of someone. Ouch. Where'd the person come from? I took a second to think then laughed and rolled off the person.

"Sorry about that," I smiled widely while getting up. "I guess I should watch where I'm going." I offered my hand to help him. He just stared at me, not in a bad way but a stare is a stare. He was shorter then me and was wearing a dark grey jacket. His dark brown hair was super messy, but that was kinda cute. In the awlittlekidlemmepinchyourtinycheeks! Kinda way. His eyes were really green. The green slowly moved from looking at my face to my hand. The kid hesitated but then took my hand and I pulled him up. He must be outside a lot or something be he was tan. Maybe he was born with it. Maybe it's Mayboline!

"You're new." The ice in his voice made me wince abit. I quickly put the grin back on my face.

"Yep! That's me, new kid MaGee," I was being serious. My mother's maiden name was MaGee. Don't tell any one though. I could feel his eyes roll internally before he turned around and started walking. I was hurt. And worried. The first person I meet thinks I'm a loser, good job Trey.

"Whatever," he said not looking behind him, still walking. "Welcome to Hell, Magee." I regained my smile. He's gotta at least I'm ok if he said welcome, right? Yes.

"Thanks!" I shouted as I started running the opposite way. Cool. I made an acquaintance. I stopped outside of room 264. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Instantly, all eyes were on me. I waved.

"Wassup, I'm new!" The teacher stared at me.

"You must be Trey Cooper," the teach replied, nodding and pointing to a chair. I sat down, hearing two girls already talking. Okay. LV all over again. Perfect! That is.... If it's good things they're talking about. I hope so. I glanced at them and smiled. They giggled and blushed. Yeah, good things. One girl was a red head with bright blue eyes hiding behind square framed glasses. She was adorable, but not my type. The other was a Hispanic girl with long black hair. Really pretty. Maybe. My thoughts wandered to the guy earlier. I wonder if he was a little Hispanic? Heheh. Lava lamps!.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note pt2: Heyyy again, Tis me. Again. I won't be doin stuff like doing the same scene in differant Povs but I wanted to just for this chapter mmkay. So, who's your fave charri so far? Is Trey a random puff ball? Should I stop because no one's really reading this? Tell me in the comments!

Vote!

Do whatever! I love all my imaginary fans, especially you Misha! Misha, we are besties! Kisses!