Chapter 14:

Kenzie's POV:

"when is Callie coming back?" Ash asked me the next day when I was dropping her off at school. "I don't know" I said walking her into her classroom. "bye mommy" she said giving me a hug I hugged her back and went back to my car. I got out my phone and called Callie. (c=Callie,k=Kenzie)

"hey" k

"hey" c

"how is your family stuff?" k

"good" c

"when are you coming back we miss you" k

"soon" c

"ok" k

"I gotta go bye" c

"bye" k

She seemed like she was in a rush. I pulled up to Nandos and got out Hannah,Caitlin,Addie,and Eleanor were waiting at a table.

"hey sorry I'm late I was taking Ash to school" I said sitting down

"it's ok" Eleanor said cheerfully

"we ordered for you" Hannah said pushing some chicken towards me "thanks" I said digging in.

Addie was sitting there quietly. "what's wrong?" I asked her

"Zayn is acting really weird I think he is going to dump me" she said crying into my shoulder. "it's ok" I said rubbing her back. "want to go shopping?" I asked and everybody nodded. We headed out to our cars and drive off to the mall. We went into a bunch of stores and ended up with like 20 shopping bags. I could tell that Addie was still upset "do you want me to talk to him for you?" I asked and she nodded.

Zayn's POV:

I picked up my phone and there was a text from Kenzie: we need to talk. I grabbed my keys and started for the door "where are you going?" Harry asked me

"going to Kenzie's she wants to talk to me about something"

"have fun" he said walking away

Well that was weird I thought and got in my car. I got to Kenzie's flat and knocked on the door she answered and let me in. "so what do you want to talk about?" I asked "what's going on between you and Addie?" she asked

"nothing" I said "she thinks your going to dump her" she said

"I'm not going to"

"you better not break her heart" she said warningly.

Hannah's POV: I put on my denim shorts and a pink shirt that went off one shoulder. I did my makeup and left my hair down. I picked up my phone and ran out side to where Harry was waiting in his car.

"hey beautiful" he said when I got in "hey" I replied as he kissed me lightly on the lips. I looked at what he was wearing; dark blue jeans with a white t shirt and a blue blazer.

He opened my door and helped me out. "Harry where are we going" I whined as he pulled me behind him. "it's a surprise" was all he said. I groaned

"ok open your eyes" he said and I opened them. In front of me was a blanket "want to watch the sun set?" he asked and I nodded laid down and he put his arm around me and my head was resting on his shoulder. We watched the sky change from blue to orange to pink to black. I could not ask for a better boyfriend.

A/N: second up date of the day! What is up with Zayn? Is it the end for Zaddie? How did you like Hannah and Harry's date? I guess you can't really ship them but I will try. In the next chapter will be Niall and Caitlin's date and some of Zaddie so thats means it would be Ciall? I don't know but so remember to vote/comment/fan! My Kik will be announced when this gets 400 reads(or if people ask me for it I will give it to them)! So read people!!!!! In a few chapters their will be some drama do be prepared people! Vote/comment/fan!

-Natalie

Ps, sequel or no sequel I really want your feedback guys!