Epilouge

Epilogue

I stared at my self in the mirror and I watched as the door opened and Hannah,Addie,Caitlin and Eleanor ran in. They. Had on their dark purple bridesmaid dresses on. "you ready?" Addie asked adjusting my hair.

"I think so" I answered with less confidence than I wanted. They opened the door and my father stood out there. "you look gorgeous" he said to me an I smiled, we hooked our arms and the girls went out after Ash who looked beautiful in her flower girl dress. We walked in and everybody turns and looked at us. I can see Liam smiling at the alter.

We got over there and I stood in front of Liam.

"do you Liam James Payne take Mckenzie Isabel Weatherly to be your loathly wedded wife"

"I do" Liam answered not taking his eyes off of me.

"and do you Mckenzie Isabel Weatherly take Liam James Payne as your loathly wedded husband"

"I do" I said staring back at Liam

"you may kiss the bride"

Liam leaned towards me and kissed me.

I sat at the table holding Liam's hand and talking to people.

I looked around the room to see Harry dancing with Ash I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture.

"look" I said to Liam pointing at them. "that's so cute" he said and then he kissed me on the cheek.

"mommy" Ash said running over to us. I picked her up and set her on my lap. "you look very pretty" I told her and she giggled. "just like her mommy" Liam said.

"Kenzie,Liam!" Hannah yelled running over to us.

"Addie's water broke we have to get her to a hospital"

"what" I cried jumping up.

"I will drive" Liam said grabbing his keys.

By the time I had gotten to the hospital the baby was already born. I walked into the nursery and watched from the window, Zayn in scrubs with the nurse and they were making sure she was healthy. I found Liam and ran into his arms

"how is she?" I asked

"good she is right down there" he said pointing down the hall. We walked down and into her room where everyone was waiting.

"hey how was it?" I asked her

"a piece of cake" she said

Then Zayn and the nurse came in with the baby. "so what are you going to name her?" Niall asked

They looked at each other and Addie said "kayla"

There are some moments in your life that you will never forget, like the first time I held Ashlyn or the time Liam and I got back together or when he proposed to me on the Farris wheel that night and this today is one of those moments that I will never forget for as long as I live.

A/N: I know that I a sucky Epilogue and I'm sorry. But it's over!:( so sad. But don't forget about the sequel but I don't know what the title should be an I can't decide between:

Playing with Fire

Living with Payne

Feeling the Payne

Daddy directions daughter

Please help me you can inbox me or comment which one or you can chose your own! The winner will get a chapter dedicated to them in the sequel

Vote/comment/fan!

-Natalie