{ G } 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

IMAGINE: When FIVE jumps ahead in time, he notices your body buried underneath the rubble.

WARNING: 'Tis be a bit sad.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Embers fell all around Five as his green eyes glanced over the piles of debris. Buildings crumbled to the Earth's floor, under the pressure of fire. All of it was overwhelming, for as far as he could see; everything was damaged. The world wasn't bustling with it's normal traffic, and population. Instead of hearing people's conversation, all he heard was the silence.

Frantically, he started pacing around in search of his family members, but what he found was mentally scarring. He could identify them even within their older age, his siblings, crushed underneath the weight of The Umbrella Academy building. They were all clearly lifeless, seeing as none of them moved in the slightest. The young boy hadn't figured that when he would jump forward into time, he'd see such things as this. He was ready for a future of overly advanced electronics, and flying cars. Not death and destruction.

It was in that exact moment that he regretted not obeying Reginald's command. His adoptive Father told him not to move forward into the timeline, but being his stubborn self, he did it anyways. It was clear that he was now suffering the consequences..

Through his tears, he scouted for you, hands throwing around the bricks in a frenzy. He hadn't seen you, yet, therefore he still had a smidgen of hope that you'd pulled through.

That he would find you, chest still heaving, and be able to fall into your arms for comfort. You always helped him calm from his high emotions. Which would then assist him into figuring his way out of this mess. With you by his side, he would have someone to motivate him. You were, undoubtedly, the only person he went to; no matter the circumstances. Whether one of his family missions went horribly, or he just needed to sit down and have someone listen to his anger over his Father; he could always find you in the comfort of your bedroom across the way of the Umbrella Academy.

Searching for you felt like hours. Though, it was only minutes when he'd stumbled upon a sign of you. Peeping out through the rocks, was the bracelet he'd gifted you for your birthday. Branding it was your wrist, which led underneath a broken vanity. With all of his strength he pulled the piece of furniture off of you, revealing to him; your limp body. His heart was racing as he leant down to check for a pulse. He was hoping, praying, that your heart was still beating. That you were still alive.

But he was met with no thumping.

FIVE: "No, no! NO! [Y/N]! Don't
you dare leave me. What will I do
without you?!"

It was at the realization of his loved ones' deaths, including you, that the tears started to roll down his cheeks. His arms snaked around your waist, pulling you up against his chest, holding you close to his shaking body.

FIVE: "I swear, I will find a way
back and fix whatever did this to you."

FIVE: "...No matter how long it takes.."