Chapter 7

I pulled the sleeves of Harry's hoody down, scrunched the ends up and held them so that no air could get in. I had my hair up in a messy bun and was wearing my fuzzy purple slippers. It was late and it was February; I was freezing.

Tess knocked on the door and we waited. I could hear the boys whispering, but no one opened the door. She knocked again.

"Guys!" I whined. "I'm freezing! Let us in or we'll leave!"

The door swung open and I was suddenly in someone's arms. My face was buried in his chest, my arms were trapped between us, and his arms were around my waist, holding me very tightly. I recognized his scent right away; it was the same as the hoody.

"Uh, Harry?" I mumbled.

"Yeah, love?"

"Nothing." I decided against saying anything more. I knew that if I did, he would probably let go of me and I didn't want that. Instead, I pulled my arms free and wrapped them around his waist and rested my head against his shoulder so that we were hugging properly.

We stayed like that for as long as we could without making it awkward. He finally pulled away and smiled at me. My cheeks were heating up.

"Are you warmer now?" He asked, poking my cheek.

"You always do that." I accused.

"Do what?" He asked innocently.

"Make me blush!"

He just grinned cheekily, took my hand and led me to the living room.

"Where is everyone else? Where'd Tess go?" I wondered, sitting down next to him.

"Liam, Lou, and Zayn went out again to get snacks or something. Niall stayed here and I think he took Tess to his room. He really likes her."

I smiled. I could tell that Tess really likes him too. They'd be so cute together. And hearing that also gave me some hope. Niall of One Direction liked Tess, an average teenage girl who he just met yesterday. That meant it was possible Harry could somehow like me too.

"She likes him too." I replied.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He suddenly blurted. Uhh, whuuut?

"No...?"

"How come?" He wondered.

"I don't know." I would have said that I just don't like anyone right now, but that would have been a lie. Tess and Niall decided to show up then. They were laughing; it was so cute.

"What's so funny?" Harry asked.

"He told me this joke." Tess laughed as she sat down next to me. They calmed down right before three missing boys came.

"We have food and movies!" Liam announced.

"Whoo! Food!" Niall shouted, but didn't get up from where he sat next to Tess. That meant something; the boy loved his food.

"What are we watching?" I asked as Louis started a DVD and Liam and Zayn brought some snacks into the living room.

"A horror." He replied in a creepy voice. Oh great. I got scared super easily. This should be fun..

-Harry-

"What kind of movie?" Liam asked. He was going out with Zayn and Louis to get snacks and movies.

"Uhh.. Horror." I replied.

"Aww. You want Lissa to cuddle up to you!" Louis gushed.

"Shut up. Niall wants Tess to cuddle up to him."