Chapter 2 : A new beginning

Sally liked a guy since the beginning and that special guy was Brandon. However Brandon is dating one of her best friend, Elizabeth, and Sally was mad. So to make him jealous, she decided to date her admirer, Daniel. Daniel did not know any of her plans and thought that she really liked him.

One day, Sally and Daniel were on a date at the mall.

Daniel PoV

I can't believe I am on a date with my dream girl! Eeeep!

*bang*

'Argh Who knocked me!' I shouted.

A girl accidentally stepped on his foot and both fell but she was on top of me and our lips touched.

'Ah! I'm so sorry! ' after saying that she left.

When I looked around , I could not see Sally anywhere so I walked around the mall to look for her.

Sally's PoV

Now that Daniel is gone I can go and shop till I drop.

'Hehehe ' came a giggle which was so familiar.

I looked to the side and saw Elizabeth with Brandon sharing a smoothie from the same cup with two straws while gazing and one another's eyes.

My heart was throbbing

*Why... Why my best friend out of anyone else.* I thought . Then I ran away so that I do not have to look at the scene that is unfolding infront of me.

Brandon's PoV

I looked outside the window and saw Sally out there. She looked like she was crying then she ran away.

'Sally Wait up!' I shouted to catch her attention but she kept running regardless what I said so I ran after her.

Elizabeth PoV

'He left...  Right after he saw Sally cry he left me without saying a word.' I said and paid for the smoothie then I immediately went home and

cried my eyes out.

I took out the Ice cream that I kept in my fridge to feel better but it just made me feel even more pathetic. So I placed the Ice cream on the table and just cried to sleep.

~Meanwhile~

[No one's PoV]

'Sally! Sally! Listen to me! Wait!' Brandon shouted.

'What?!' Sally replied with a coarse voice after she stopped running.

However Brandon did not know how to explain so he just kept silent.

Sally took that as he has no explanation so she took off again however she did not look at the road.

*SCREEEEEEECH*