Answer the phone

Prim opened her eyes and looked around. She was in a dark room. She heard a phone ringing. The phone was lifted to her ear. 

"Go ahead say hello."

Prim didn't know what else to do.

"Uh, hello?" Prim said 

"W̴̰͙͓͚̗͋͌̆̈́̔͡h̴̹̻͇͎̩͌̀̇̂̋͒̑̓̚o̤͎̱̤̮̹͍͛̐̃̈̃͊̍̕͢͞ i̧̼͖̬̮̣͎̓́̿̋̀̅̐͜͠ͅs̸̛͇̻͚͖̠̘̍̃͘͠ ţ̸̝̖̱̜̅̓͑͂̎̏̔͒͟͢͝h͈̤̩͉̞̖̫̋̒̈́̎͑͢͢͝ͅi̡̻͈͈̠̲̰̞̭̒̏̉̿͊̂̑̀̽̕s͓̤͈̬̫̿̑̀͐̑̆͑̆͋̚͢͟͟!̴̙̺̫̰̩͂̌̍́̑̐̈́́̚͟͢?̷̧̬̟̤͈̣͑͗̊̑̑̒͌̓"

Prim gasped and tears started developing in her eyes.

"Anti!" Prim cried out

"W̧̛̝̯̺͎͓͊͆̈͌͆̀͗͢͡͝ą̟̪͈͈̰̪̌͑͛̿̇͂̎̉͘͠i̶̮̩̪͎̦͍̥̘̐̈͌̀̌͞͠t̴̪̬̝͔̺͕̘̽̔̓̀̓̎͒̕͞,̧̛̞͕̟̲͂̀̆͊͡ P͖̤̩͍͚̰̺̥̓͂̿͑̚͢͢͡rim?" Came the response "W̸̧̛͓̞̜̼̼̠̔̒̈́͗́̎̇͜͢here are you?"

"Anti I-"

The phone was taken from her.

"I'm afraid she can't disclose that information." a voice said

"I̭̺͇̗͕̞͑̆͆̆͛̑͟ s̸͍͓̻̣͉̟̗̍̑͊̎͗͌͢͟w̪͓̖̟͍̣̜͗̍́͑̅ȩ͕̞̦̠̙̩̩̄̀̉̌̒̌̾͞ą̡͙̼͔̦̼̌̀͐̊̈́̊̑̕͜ȓ̟̻̼̩̎̽͌͛ͅ ǐ̵̡̧̩̪̻͉̯͇͂̇̑̍f̡̛̗̥̹͙͉̗͙̬̙͑̐͂̔͋́͘ ỷ̭̟̭̪̳̭̔̃̓̈́͊́͞͝o̵̡̙̺̥͔̟̼̓͗̃̏̾̀͌͘͘͠ù͇̳̫̜̪̑͌̌͠ͅͅͅ f̶̥̟̥̱͖̙̲̦̈́̒́̉̈́̕͘ù̶͍̫̪̖͚̘͔͂̿̇̊̆̕͞ç͉̦͚͖̖͉̣̌̍̍̾͊͋͜ḵ̴̝̲̦̰̺̈́̃̇͌̓̈̕͟i̝̯̭̝̞̙̬̙̋̒̒̀̈́͂͘n̛̦̱͎͎̮̳͗̓͊̉͒̂̎̚͘ģ̠̯̩͉͍̼͂͐̾͋̉̿͋͞ͅ h̦̙̟͈̩́͛̀͑́̅͐͞u̵͈̱͈̘͖̤̬̠͙̼̾́̉̉͝͠r̨̲̻̤͈͔̗̽͐̃̒̍́̚͞t̶̮̹͔̻̳̮̲͋̏͒̎́͛͒̀͞ h̡̟̠̹͇̼̤̝̆̎̆͟͞͝ę̵̤̪̭̼̫̺͗̎̽̈͋͐̒̌̀͟r͎̳͓̹̣̗͖̣̟̉̃͋̀͘͢ Į̸͕͖̻̟̆͛̀͒̓̿ w̢̲̝̠͙̹̼̗̥̉̑͊̇́̀͂͢͞͠ĭ̷̛͔̯̼͚̪̈͐͘͟͜ͅl̨̡̩̤̩̹̬̮̥̃͌͒̌͂͛͟l̢̟̖͔͒̐̓͝͝ͅ k̴̨͓͚̟̗̽̂̈́̏͂̓́i̝͚̞̘͙͚̼̊̅̏̿̿͊̆̕̕̚l̟͕̝̬͇̣͈̗̇͑̓̐̈́͆͞ḽ̬̱̣̰͑̑̂͂̂̋͟ ŷ̷̨̳͎͎̭̺̝̅̓͗̎̃͢ǫ̸̛̝͓̰͈̙̍̽̽̒̆́̊́ų̳̹̥̹̉͗͒͛̀̓͟͡." Prim heard Anti say

"Oh I don't plan on it, as long as you cooperate."

Prim realized what they were doing.

"No, don't do it, Anti! It's a tra-"

Prim was interrupted by a hand going over her mouth.

"I wouldn't say anything right now if i were you." Someone whispered in her ear

But Prim wouldn't have it. She bit their hand and used the chair to push them back. She rambed into who ever had the phone and grabbed it.

"Anti. Please don't, it's a trap, Anti it's a-"

Two hands grabbed her and pulled her away from the phone and she was knocked out.

Anti's POV

Anti chucked the phone across the room and started glitching. What did they do to Prim!? 

"If they touch her," Anti said

He grabbed his knife and looked at it in his hand, brushing off the dust.

"Į̠̺͍̫̭̖́̈́́̊͘͜ w̵̠̳͓͙̝͓͙̉̋̇̑̂̉̑́͗̀͢i̵͍̙͉̠̭̽͂̀́̓̇̅̄̍̚͟l̶͙͍̗͇̪̖͈̅̔̈͂͒́̕l̘̳̮͈̪̠̃̇́̈́͌͢ m̵̢̗̦̪̖͕͚̓́̉͋̓̉͆a͍̳̗̬̙̭̟̾̍̈́́̎͠ķ̘͍͖͖̱͚̗̇͌͊̀͌͢e͇̼̲͈͔̐̏͑̒̒͘͝ s̲͖͎̙͖̺̊̓̏͝͠ͅū̸̻̠͚̭̳̘͑̀̉͛̇r̴̲̺͓̘̬͇͔̝̉̔͋͑͂̈́̒͐̚ȩ̧̢̢̤̠̺̝̞̒̇̋̍͌͛̾̚͜ t̜̤̙͍̦͎̑̄̂̎͋̇̆͆̓͘͜ḧ̸̝̪͖̘͍̜̀̑̀̏̈́́e̦̬̫͔̞͛̔̆̎͗̊̕͜͡͞ẙ̴̭̮͈̗̥̼͙́̉̓̿͘͟͢ n̴̡̨̞̟̻͈͈͖͑̑͛͂̓ë̷̢͔̻̱̬̪́̀͊͌̌̑͋̕v̷͚̝̥̞̅̀̓̑̈́͊͢e͓̲̩̱̤͒͗̔̆̽͒͆͋͢͡r̼̥̪͇͓͚̤̄̾̆̈̑͛̈̚ ę̷̡̛̦͎͈̰̻̰̼̪̂̎̋̾̄́̏̚v̴̧̡̰͍̹̞̙͎̇̽̓͋̂ȅ̵̛̪͇̙̘̹̝̓̽̐̿́̀͒͢͝ͅṇ̷͙̩͇̖̓̄́̒͢͡͞ͅ h̡̫͕̰̲̠̼̋͋̿͆́͌́̈͗̽ͅa̸̡͇̝͔̥̟͑̆̌̽̌͊̈́̕̕͡v̰̖͖͎̘͍͈̓̔͐̎͟͜͠ͅé̵̲̰̠̹͙̖͖͉̻͂̏̀̓̓́̂ t̸̗̜̩̟̳̓͌̀̎͒̄̒̕͝ͅī̴̭̩̥̜̬͙̣̋̒̋̅̔͊͝͝m͉̠̲̈́̓̄̏́̀̌̕͟͞ͅe͖̫̳͔̹͖͔̖͊̓̿̿͐̍̑ͅ ţ̧̮͖͖͇̪̿̆̌̒̓͢͟͡o̶̜̖̲͚͓̼͒̒̈̄̉̍̋͛ s̥͖̦̻̥̐̊͆̔̽̂̐́̋͜͝ç̴̨̡̥̱͔͓̙̯͑͑̿̈̓̐́ŕ̴̡̺̱̯̦͉͉̤̼̀̋̇̄͆́͢ȩ̧̢͕̻͖͚̰͖̗͛̈͑͑̃̿͆͞a̵̢̞̟̦̜̍̓̓̏͊̽͆̕͡m̷̢͚̤̙͕̗̞̳̬͇̐͊̈́̓͘."

Alright, shit just got real.

Okay hope you enjoyed

-Ally-