Chapter One.

[Rohan]

"Rohan.", Rhea - my girlfriend - called my name out for the millionth time. I didn't bothered to answer her. Instead, I kept scrolling through my Facebook feed. "Rohan.", She called out, again.

"What is wrong, Rhea? You keep nagging, that I don't take you out, on dates. Here we are. Just enjoy. Why are you bothering me?", I yelled. "Are you serious, Rohan?", She said. "We are on date. Which means, we are here to give time to each other. To talk.", She said. "Talk about what?", I said.

"Know what? I'm tired of all this. It's been two years, of us dating. I can't tolerate you for more.", I confessed. She stood up and left. Her eyes became blur. Probably, She was crying. Within a moment, Rhea vanished and Karan, my best friend, came all the way running.

"Hey, bro. Saw Rhea crying. Is everything okay?", He asked. I gestured him to sit beside me and he did. "I can't tolerate her more. She's became so annoying.", I said. "Annoying? And her? What's up with you?", He asked, in disbelief. "I don't know, man!", I shrugged. "She has became a pain in the head.", I said. "Come, let's walk beside the road.", He offered.

While walking, we noticed a familiar guy, whom we'd saw before but never actually talked about him. "Do you know, who he is? I have seen him many times before.", Karan asked. "Why would he be in the burning ground?", I asked. "Let's ask him.", He said. We went to the guy and Karan tapped on his shoulder.

"Yes?", He asked, in a soft yet husky tone. "Listen, brother, we have seen you here, many times before.", Karan paused. "No guy of this generation, comes to crematorium and places flower on some woods.", I said.

"What do you want?", He asked, annoyingly. "Why do you do so, is what we want to know.", Karan said. "Listen, I have no interest in telling the world about my life. It would be rather better, if you don't ask me and leave me alone.", He said. And started to walk away.

"Hey, no, wait!", I called out. "There has to be something. Maybe we could learn about something from your story?", I asked. "Yeah! That's why we approached you.", Karan said. "What's your name?", We asked, in unison. "Darshan. Darshan Raval.", The guy replied. "And you guys'?", He asked. "My name is Karan, He is my friend. Rohan", Karan said.

"What happened to you?", I asked.