Chapter Five - The Final Chapter.

[Darshan]

Rohan and Karan left and I too started walking. In my way, Divya's house stood and I saw her. In a white saree, with her brown hairs left open. She had her usual smile smeared on her face. I too smiled at her. "You have became a bad person, do you know that?", I asked.

"How?", She asked, back. "You don't meet me often. You only meet me here.", I said. "I am and will always be with you. Jab jab neend na aaye,
Meri yaad sataye,
Mujhe dil se pukaar lena.
Ehsaas banke tere paas rahu,
Bas Mujhko dhoond lena.", She said. "You will always find me here.", She pointed out at my heart.

I pulled her closer, and tucked a strand of her hair, behind her ear. She smiled. "People will see.", She shyly whispered. "They won't see you.", I said. "They will think you are crazy.", She hit my forehead slightly and interwind our fingers.

"Rahoge na paas tum, hamesha?", I asked. "Hamesha.", She replied. "Saari Ki Saari,
Meri hain tuu.
Tujhko kabhi na main baantun.", I said and pressed our foreheads, together.

Memories fade and time passes, but when you have truly loved someone, time can ever erase those memories. They live inside you.
Some people come into our lives, and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And memories you made with them, is the way you keep telling, other people a somewhat different version of your story.

                    - The End -