Chapter Four.

[Darshan]

"Two days later, When I was waiting for my bus, I saw Jay and Divya. "Bhaiya has threatened his friends, as I told him so.", Divya said. "He is not well, Divya. He is hurt, badly. By your and your brother's words.", Jay said. "I know, and I feel sorry. I shouldn't have been that rude.", She said, I smiled a little. "I think, you should apologise to Him.", Jay said.", I said

""Let's go.", Divya bit the edge of her lip. The bus horned and I climbed up and couldn't here their conversation, anymore. All I was aware of, She will meet me. I thought of confessing my feelings to her, and then will wait for her reply.", I smiled.

"That day, at the hospital, went very amazing. I felt blessed. And waited for the morning to show up. The following day passed and she didn't came to meet me. I first felt a bit nervous and sad and then gathered all my guts and bought a bunch of roses to gift her. I wanted to go one my knees and ask her hand from her brother. Might sound cliché, but it was all that I could do, at that moment. And I even thought of doing it.", I paused.

"I had even written a letter for her. I fished out the letter from my pocket and read,
'Dear Divya,
You might be a bit angry at me, for saying, 'I love you', for the gazillion time. But trust me, each time, I say it, I mean it. I have dreamt of having a 'happy life' with you. Where, it will be just the two of us. Just, You & I. I'm too fast, I know, haha. But, I can't wait anymore.  To make you mine; to call you mine. All I want to say is, I love you and be mine, ASAP!
Yours forever,
Darshan ♡'", A tear stumbled down my cheek as I read it.

"Just when I was about to enter her house, I heard muffled cries. Jay came out, wiping his tears. "Hey!", I softly approached him. "Darshan, aren't you?", He asked, and I nodded. He broke down and I said, "What happened?". "I am sorry.", He kept repeating. "Why are you sorry? What's wrong?", I nervously asked.

"Divya is no more. She is no longer alive, Darshan.", He said. Time along with everything, stopped. I froze for a moment and looked at him. "What are you saying?", I said. And he slapped his forehead, as he cried even more. The bunch of roses, fell from my hand, on the road and became dirty. I went on my knees and stayed still. I couldn't believe what actually had happened.

"How did this happened?", I asked. "She was coming to meet you. We were crossing the road. She looked at her right and didn't saw a truck, coming from behind. They didn't pressed the horn. When I saw it, it was too late, to save her. I failed to save, her. I let her being killed. That too in front of my eyes. I am your culprit, Darshan.", Jay said.

"No. I am the culprit. It was all because of me.", I said.", My vision became blur and both Karan and Rohan were shocked. "Her last rites were done there, where the flowers are, on the woods.", I said.

"Sorry, brother.", Rohan said. "It's okay.", I whispered. "Just convey my message to people that,
We don't value people, around us. When we do, it's too late. Whenever, wherever, you will feel that you have a thing for a person, or, you want to say a thing to a person, just say it. Without thinking about the consequences. ", I said. They thanked me and left.

[Rohan]

After hearing Darshan’s story, I felt what I did with Rhea, was very bad. I decided to persuade her with the same way, Darshan wanted to express his love for Divya, to Divya. I went to her house and called her downstairs. She came down and said, "What do you want, now?".

I went straight on my knees and said, "Rhea, I am sorry for what I did, earlier today. Forgive me, please. If you want, you can even hit me. But don't leave me. Rhea, I have understood the value of you; your presence. Don't ask how. Rhea, I love you. Will you be mine and only mine, for the rest of your life, please?". She covered her mouth and I pulled her in a hug. "I'm so happy. I love you!", She said.