Chapter Two.

[Darshan]

I smiled. "About two months ago, I was doing internship at an Hospital. I'm a doctor.", I said. "Since, my house is bit away from the hospital, I used to take Bus and the Bus-stop was near the park. I had the habit of reaching early, so I and my friends, Nilay and Abir, who were my room and batch-mates would roam around the park.", I said, smilingly, recalling the memories.

"There was a girl, her name was Divya. The park was her favourite place. She often would come and just walk. I saw her and I liked her a lot. For her, even on weekends, I would go there with my friends. My friend Nilay, once became tired of coming there, everyday.", I paused.

"He said, "I am so sick of visiting this place, everyday!".", I said. "My reply was, "I love her, Nilay!". "Then confess it to her!", He said. "I can't, you know that.", I said. "Why can't you?", He asked. "If you won't, I will tell her.", He threatened. I opened my mouth to say, but then I noticed her. Time along with everything, for a moment, had stopped. ", I said.

"Nilay rushed to her and said, "Divya...", "How do you even know my name? Who are you?", Divya asked. "Doesn't matter.", He said. "Nilay, let's go.", I said, trying to push him away. "He's my friend, Darshan.", He said. "Am I supposed to know that?", Divya asked. "He loves you.", He confessed. "Excuse me, what?", She spoke, in sheer disbelief.", I paused.

"What kind of a joke, is it?", She asked. "This isn't, any joke. He loves you, honestly. He visits this place everyday. Just because of you. Just because you do so.", He said. "Listen, you better stay away, okay?", She stated, pointing her index finger, at me. With that, She disappeared, disappointing my friends and me.", I said.

"Then?", Karan asked. "My friends apologized to me and we didn't stop visiting the park. She started coming to the park, with her friend, Jay. She would see us and simply ignore us.", I said.

"Two days later, Abir and Nilay, didn't took the bus. They had an practical exam. The weather was amazing, back at that day. It was raining, when I reached the park. The bus, as usual, hadn't arrived. And I was all alone, with her.", I paused. Remember, how beautiful that situation, was!