ᴶᵁᴾᴵᵀᴱᴿ

MARS UNIVERSITY

MARS UNIVERSITY

"Rise and shine."

"Is it morning already?" Jimin softly groaned as he rubbed his eyes open.

"Yeah, now get up and change." I threw a sweatshirt at him. "We've got a school to enroll you in."

"You were being serious?" Jimin crossed his arms.

"Yes, wasn't that the deal we made?" I raised both my brows.

"I mean, I guess." He yawned, while stepping out of the guest bed.

"Oh my God." I covered my eyes with my hand. "Put some clothes on please."

"You're acting like you've never seen a pair of nipples before." Jimin rolled his eyes as he grabbed the shirt I threw at him. "Mars University student, really?"

"Those are the shirts we wear everyday, so just put it on and stop complaining." I left him alone, waiting outside the room.

"This is so fucking dope." Jimin gawked as he stepped out of the guest room. "Look at the—

"One more thing." I licked my lips and reached behind me.

"What do I need a hat for?" He lowered his brows.

"Have you seen your hair?" I snickered, before handing him a mirror.

Jimin's eyes widened as his hand reached up to his staticky hair. "I looked like this the whole time and you didn't even say anything?" He angrily scoffed.

"It's cute." I teased. "You look like a fuzzy cat."

"It's not cute." Jimin muttered as he snatched the beanie from my hand. "Why isn't your hair sticking up?"

"Because we're made differently." I tried to explain to him. "You're weight is lighter here than it is back on Earth, so that's why very light parts of you, like your hair or your urine, will float."

"S-Sorry?" Jimin blinked a couple times.

"Yeah, please don't piss anywhere that you're not supposed to." I cautioned him. "It'll just get messy."

"Does that mean my dick will float?"

I blankly stared at him for a good two minutes, not saying a word.

"No?" He raised his brow. "Okay, I guess not."

I tried to clear his words from my head, and slowly walked down the walk way and out the main door.

The walk to Mars University wasn't too far, just a couple minutes from here. I looked over at Jimin right as we arrived at the front of the tremendous building. I didn't have classes today, since it was Marsday, but the school was still open to all of the other students who did have classes. I used all my weight from my shoulder to push the doors open.