wedding night

Ranveer POV
Why she is not angry on me.... I thought she will scold me but instead she got ready for wedding night.... How can she forget her love or is she waiting for Chirag....
What is this why Chirag is climbing compound wall... And wait he is climbing towards Ishanni's room.... No I have to stop it....

Ishanni POV
Why I am not getting angry.... Why... How can I forget Chirag so soon... May be I never loved him.... What ever Ranveer is my husband... He agrees or not I am his wife... 

Suddenly Ranveer back hugs Ishanni

She is taken aback🙄🙄... Ranveer what are you doing?

I am doing what a husband is supposed to do on a wedding night wifey😜😜😜

What wifey na...🤔🤔.... But Ranveer....

Shhhh.🤐🤐🤐... How much you speak....

Suddenly I grab her by waist and start kissing her lips. She is too shocked to reciprocate.... I know I am doing wrong... But I need to protect her from Chirag... Then I slowly part from her so that she can breathe... Her lips are swollen....

Ishanni let's close the windows and doors and switch of the lights to continue this beautiful night...

What happened to him... Why he is behaving like this... All boys are like this... They want only sex....😕😟😟 But how to escape now... Think Ishanni think...

Ranveer: I slammed the windows so that Chirag looses his balance...

Suddenly a thuddd sound comes...

Ishanni: I asked what is that sound... He said may be a rat fall down...
(Chirag fell down because I slammed the window with force... Bloody swine needs this...)

Here after we will sleep in the same room Ishanni...

What... Nooo.... I can't share this room with you. Next you will rape me and say it's part of plan... Noooo.... I was right during contract marriage girl becomes pregnant,😰😵

Oh just shut up Ishanni😬😬😬

See we have lots of spy.. to prove we are couple and leading normal married life we have too... Do little smootch stunts...

What smooch stunt🤢🤢🤢... How easy to say...
I understood that all boys are same...only expecting sex🙅🙅🙅.... I shouted releasing my mixed emotions..

Plz ishu understand it's a part of plan... suddenly I saw Chirag so only I behaved like that

Don't tell the same story Ranveer... What you did now is wrong... And what you are planning to do also is wrong....

What I did Ishanni 😉😉😉 and what is my plan....

Errr...What I know.... Ahhhhh he is acting too smart Showing his IAS talent to me... But I am a management student will show the power of it.... He and his smirk will kill me one day...

Well ishu it's already late I am gonna sleep😴😴😴. If you want to be awake whole night I have no issues. But please switch off the lights.

Hello I am not your servent to carry out your orders....

Ya you are right... you are my wifey.

Ahhh.....i slammed my foot on floor and sd I am going to sleep. Good night. I took the right side of the bed. He slept on the left side of the bed....

Wait suddenly he calling me as ishu... Omg I need to be careful... We are sleeping on same bed... Ishu be careful...

Idea let me make loc on bed..😁😁.

Don't think such dumb ideas ishu... Plz sleep and allow me to sleep..

Ahhhhh does he know any magic how come he heard my mind voice.🙄🤔...

I am trying to sleep from past half an hour but not able to sleep... My mind is busy rewinding and playing the kiss scene....did I enjoy the kiss... God why are you creating such havoc in my heart and creating more confusions... Why I am not feeling bad after kiss... Why I liked it... What I like the kiss 🙈🙈🙈...
Surely he will kill me with his plan one day....

Noooo.... Ranveer plz don't come near me plz...... Ahhhhhh...noooooo... I wake up from my bed....uffff a bad dream.🤕🤕🤕🤕.. When I saw the bed he was sleeping at the edge of his side on the bed... I felt bad for him... What why I am getting this feeling...oh ishu shutdown your mental mind and sleep....😴😴😴

New feelings are developing within Ishanni... Is it love or infatuation...

If liked the story plz vote and share....