Relief from Pain💞

I had sprained my leg upon that my stomach too started to pain.....ahhhh🤧🤧🤧 how could I forget this...I don't have stock of pads....😨😨 What to do ?

With lots of hesitation I asked him, "Ranveer can you pp....lease take me to the superr...mmarket" 😶😶😶???

What!!!! Ishu are you mad... You want to do shopping...you forgot what doctor said😠😠😠.....

So Ishu first recover then, I will take you for shopping😇😇. Right now tell me what you want🤥🤥🤥??? I shall get it...

What!!!! N....o errr...no no I want to buy that thing myself😞😞😞....

What is that thing🤔🤔????? If that thing is that much important, then recover soon, then we will buy. But till 3 days no outing..

What!!!! till 3 days😨😨😨???? No ways... it can't wait naaa.  Ahhhh Ranveer plzz understand na!

Ishu don't behave like a kid. Doctor said not to moov unnecessarily, that's it....

Ya that's what Ranveer, "I am not a kid"👿👿 and not mooving unnecessarily🤷🤷... (Buddu Ranveer can't understand a simple things... Oh my innocent husband plz....)

Ufff ishu no time to argu😬😬😬...got more important work than this. Ok bye getting late to office. Need to discuss plan with Ganesh. Tc

Ranveer plzzzz🙇🙇. Buddu Ranveer!!!!!👿👿

What!!! she called me buddu!!!....,
"oi I am not buddu😡😡"...ishu will come in the evening then we shall continue where we left...

Ranveer: While going Suddenly I thought why she is behaving so weird .. and why she was so shy while asking....what is that special thing that she only has to buy.... Wait...🤔🤔🤔 is she on her cycle...shit man🤦🤦.... Immediately I went to her room.

But she was crying in pain. My heart pinched at that sight☹️☹️....I said her," ishu don't worry will get you ahhh... Just type the brand name so that, it will be easy for me to get it".

Ishanni: I was completely embarrassed🙈🙈...some time he is buddu and some time over intelligent....what to do with such cute husband😘😘.....

I messaged him my requirements also added few snacks😋😋 as I usually crave during my monthly cycle.

He smiled at my tiny list and said,"I will come by half an hour and will bring your essential stuffs..."

It's so embarrassing....omg omg...why he is always so open....

Ranveer: After half an hour when I came home I found Ishanni in too much pain and she was rolling over the bed from one corner to another .. she was crying...I simply could not see her in pain😖😖

Immediately I handed her things and she went to washroom. After sometime she came slowly and lied on bed holding her stomach. I just pushed the cloth from her belly.

Ishanni: To my shock, suddenly he took the massage oil and applied on my stomach and little lower...and massaged it.... really some magic was in his hand and my pain disappeared....

I was enjoying his care... But I know when he will realize he will surely feel guilty😛😛....but I am not bothered...I think, I need to teach him some husband wife stuff😜😜😝

Suddenly he spoke,"ishu don't feel bad that I touched your stomach without your permission". Usually I applied oil for my mom when she was in pain. So plz don't mistake me don't think I am taking advantage of your situation. I am like your friend.

I was getting angry at the word friend 😡😡 but laughed at his innocence, later he too joined me... later he applied pain relief gel to my legs also. I was feeling heaven but suddenly his phone rang.

Ranveer: When I picked the call it was Ganesh. He said that he got one good lead against Chirag and we can expose him... And asked me to come immediately....
I was very eager to know what was the lead. Ishanni had slept. So I informed Lakshmi to give her juice and food once she wakes up.

So what is the lead?? Will they be successful in exposing Chirag!!!!???

Plzzz vote and comment guys....