Shaking Cages

Last Time:

After flipping through a series of hand signs a tattoo of a bat broke away from the skin on his scalp and flew away with the lizard scuttling after it. Naruto looked down when he felt his foot kick something, "Hmmm maybe I should give Hiashi and Hizashi their underwear back first." He smirked as he picked up the boxers on the floor.

XXXXXXXXXX

Naruto sighed as he waited for his next customer, (Let's see, one of the cases Sparrow was investigating was a case that involved a drug trade ... there was a suspect, Mr. Takanaka, but he was let off because of a technicality ... my bat tattoo should be able to rattle a few cages since it's far stronger than my lizard. Maybe that will reveal why Sparrow was promoted for screwing up and by who.) The door to the shop opened and the blonde looked up, "and how can I help you today?"

"I'm Fugaku Uchiha and I want a tattoo." The clan head said.

"That I can do." He lead Fugaku to an empty room and shut the door. "So what were you thinking for your tattoo?"

Fugaku smirked, "I want the Uchiha symbol and I want it right here." He promptly unbuckled his pants and dropped them before pointing to a cleanly shaven spot just above his crotch, "You don't mind being in between a man's legs, do you?"

The tattoo artist's jaw dropped, "Not at all." It took him a second to break his gaze away from the raven's genitals and focus on getting things ready for the tattoo.

"That's good to hear." Fugaku practically purred as he sat back in the special chair and spread his legs for the blonde. The feeling of the blonde's thumb rubbing circles on his hip was already making him excited.

"You know this isn't helping." An amused blonde smirked as the ninja's cock slowly became erect.

"Sorry ahhh!" Fugaku gasped as Naruto's finger traced a line up the hard flesh and teased the weeping slit.

"I don't think you are, but it doesn't matter. I'll just fix this problem of yours." Naruto chuckled and he grabbed the hard cock in a firm grasp making the clan head yelp. Fugaku's hips bucked wildly against the hand coating it in pre cum.

A bead of sweat trailed down Fugaku's flushed face. His body squirmed as hot air grazed his nipple before a skilled tongue flicked the hard nub. The raven's hands gripped the sides of the chair as the tongue with the cold metal piercing swirled around the nipples while the hand on his cock started to stroke the hard hot flesh. Each firm stroke of his cock was bringing him closer to release, but he whined as the hand moved away just before he could cum. Instead a finger brushed against his twitching entrance ...

"Oh oh oh fuck yes put it in!" moaned the raven as his body melted in pleasure. Naruto pushed his finger into the tight needy hole and nearly groaned at the feeling of those tight muscles clenching around him. "Yes yes ahhh I want it!" screamed Uchiha as he bucked wildly trying to fuck himself on the finger ...

"My my you definitely need to work off some tension." The blonde chuckled as he watched the raven's flushed body almost bounce on his finger. Every jerk of those hips made the weeping cock bounce sending droplets of pre cum flying onto Fugaku's abs. Naruto thrust a second finger into the slutty hole and began stretching the tight muscles.

Fugaku threw his head back and screamed as the fingers deep in him stirred his insides and found his sweet spot. "Too much! Ahhh cumming ahhh!" His back arched and his toes curled before splashing his cum into a puddle on the ground ...

"Now that was fun ... how about that tattoo?" The blonde purred earning a small smile from the flushed and panting clan head. A few moments later the tattoo was done.