a note.

namaste, my friends.

i hope y'all decide that y'allastay to read this too.

i'm sorry for that lame joke. i told myself no but even as i wrote it i hoped maybe someone would like it.

incase after that trash you still decide to stay i wanna say hi. how are you. feeling good lately? 

okay lets get down to buissiness. this is the first story im about to publish on this website and god knows what im doing because i definetely find this out of my comfort zone, so lord save us all. this idea was originally nothing like this.
infact, my plot was quite common. my names were boring and i had no story. just a greek goddess and a boy.

but then as we (my family and i) sat at our dinner table talking about my board exams, it hit me. literally. my brother hit me. besides the point, so i decided to write a love story because it definetely co-relates with exams

*note the sarcasm, please*

im an indian. im a malayali. im a muslim. 

but i am going to write about characters and try and to get the information as right as possible.
if you notice that anything ive written about the culture of the character is wrong please feel free to comment below or message me directly.

but please dont be rude, im a very sensitive child, i will cry like a baby (lol im sixteen wtf).

this story is copyrighted.
it is all mine. from start to finish. every word, connotation, text, dialogue and character is mine.
don't touch 'em.

if you touch 'em i will reign down on you like the hammer of thor.

and yes, this is going to be in small letters, not because for aesthetic but simply because auto capitilization is off and im too lazy to turn it back on.

much love,

nauren. 

:))