Chapter Two

Bos POV
The sound of my alarm echos through my room. I groan loudly rolling over, my hand aimlessly flapping around my bed trying to find my phone. Switching it off I sit up letting out a harsh breath. I pull the blankets off my body and swing my legs over my bed, I wiggle my toes in the fluffy carpet before standing and making my way to the shower. Making sure the temperature is right by running my hand under it, I strip and hop in. I grab my tooth brush and quickly brush my teeth as I shave the stubble on my legs that's grown over the weekend. Multitasking at its finest.

I hop out wrapping a towel around me and pull out a cute brown skirt and a plain white top. I scrunch up my nose as I slip on the items of clothing. I stand in front of my mirror letting out a breath. I do multiple poses in my mirror too make sure my skirt isn't too short and won't rise up my legs when I move. I brush through my tangled hair and grab my things and rush down the stairs.

I never give myself enough time in the morning which leads to me running around the house like a headless chicken. I slip on my shoes and walk into the kitchen to see my mother sitting at the table drinking her coffee and reading the newspaper. I grab an apple from the fruit bowl and peck her cheek soft. "I'll see you after school!" I hum quickly walking out of the kitchen.

"Have a good day!" I hear my mother shout back. I get in my car placing all of my belongings in the backseat and begin driving to Louis house. His father got him a car for his seventeenth birthday. God he would not shut up about how smoothly the cars drives. Two weeks later he nearly hit a cat and swore to never drive again, so here I am. I pull up outside his house and beeped my horn twice. I bite into my apple tapping my finger tips against my steering wheel humming along to the radio.

"Hello gorgeous." He greets me and leans over giving my a kiss on the cheek. I scrunch my nose as I feel his stubble scrape my cheek softly. He puts on his seatbelt and starts to mess with the radio. I slap his hand away and give him a glare. "My car, my radio." I stick out my tongue like a four year old child and pull off.

He sticks his hands up in defense laughing lightly. "Duly noted."  He glances at my attire and tilts his head.
"Bo, are you wearing a skirt?" His tone serious and almost confused. "Yes I am, is that a crime?" I raise an eyebrow at him as I soon pull into our school car park.

"With legs like that, it is." I almost choke at his reply and I can't help but giggle. I don't take his comments seriously, I've know him since I moved here and we both know it's a no go. "Get out of my car Tomlinson"

I get out of my car swinging my bag on my shoulder. I pad beside Louis as the sun beats down on us. "I'll see you at lunch." I say soft nudging his arm "stay golden" I add before going straight to my locker. I shove some books into my locker and grab what I need. The bell rings and I groan in frustration. I take out the books that I need for the first three periods and slam my locker closed and quickly head to my first class.

Before I know it it's lunch, I sit down at a table with a few of my friends. Louis, Melissa, Sarah and Jake. Sarah and Jake have been dating for almost a year now and it's almost sickening how in love they are. Melissa is practically in love with Louis and here I am with my pudding cup.  "Finally someone with a brain has sat down at this table, Bo will you please tell these idiots that you don't kill a cow to get milk." Sarah says moving her hands around like a lunatic. I tilt my tilt my head back and laugh loudly. I pop a fry into my mouth looking between my friends to see serious faces. "Oh god, your serious." I say my eyes widening soft.

"Deadly serious." Jake replies with a shrug as he wraps his arm around Sarah's shoulder. I just shake my head in disbelief. A tray is slammed on the table and Joey plops down beside me.
"Listen up fucktards."

"Always a pleasure to be in your presence Joey. Positivity just radiates off of you." Louis remarks sarcastically leaning back in his chair. Joey rolls his eyes causing me to giggle soft. I shut up once Louis glares at me, I raise my hands in defense. "Anyway, there's a house party tonight at Greens-view, short notice I know but it's a fucking college party!" Joey squeaks clapping his hands excitedly. Joey is a friend that pops in now and then but I adore his character and his sense of fashion. He's a 100% gay but hasn't officially came out.

"Can't go, I've a rehearsal dinner tonight for my sisters wedding." Melissa hums before putting a fry in her mouth. Joey looks at me raising his eyebrow. "You." He says jabbing me in the chest. "Are coming." I whine lightly slapping his hand away, rubbing over the spot he jabbed. "Well if Bo is going, I'm going. Last time she got drunk was the funniest thing I've ever witnessed." Jake says with a coy smile. I blush lightly at his comment. "The fish bowl was the closest thing to me to get sick in okay? can we not bring that up ever again please." I mummer annoyed at the memory. Louis cracks up clapping his hand together. "Oh my god, I completely forgot about that. Classic." His eyes find mine and I send him daggers only causing him to laugh more. "Okay well anyway, Bo il be over at 7 to get you ready." Joey chirps in before getting up, grabbing his tray. "Bye bitches."

The bell rings and I stand up grabbing my bag. I say bye to Melissa because Sarah and Jake are too busy playing tonsil tennis. Louis swings his arm over my shoulder as we walk out. "You gonna go?" I question him looking up at him.

"Yeah I'll go, sounds fun." He hums licking his bottom lip. He runs his free hand through his hair before ruffling mine. I groan in annoyance fixing my hair. "I'll see you after school Hobo." He laughs, proud of the new name he came up with before walking off.

"Asshole!" I call after him only receiving a middle finger from him. I shake my head before walking to my next class. School is finished soon enough thank god, if I had to listen to how sick Mrs Griffins cat was for another minute I would have jumped out of the top window. Sarah nudges me softly after she runs to catch up with me. "Me and Jake will meet you guys there." She hums hugging her books close to her chest. "Cool I'll see you there, send me a picture of what your wearing so I have some idea how to dress." I reply softly tucking my hair behind my ear, side looking at her. Sarah is a pretty tall blonde. Flawless skin and flawless features. Envious of her of course. "Will do babe, chat to you soon." She says waving me off before walking over to Jakes car.

Louis is already waiting at my car when I arrive. I unlock the car for him and hop in. I pull out of the car park and breath out soft rolling down my window. I glance at Louis to see he's on his phone. "Who's the mysterious girl?" I say wiggling my eyebrows. Louis looks up and smiles shaking his head. "There is no girl, I'm looking at a dog wearing a tutu. I'll send it to you." He continues to scroll on his phone and I pull up to his house. "Will I pick you up later?" I say scratching my arm lightly.

"No I'll get a lift over to yours around 8, that alright?" I nod and smile and he gets out tapping the roof twice as a goodbye and walks in home. I let out a deep breath. I haven't gone out in almost 7 months. Not only am I scared, I'm fucking petrified.