Chapter Three

Bo's POV
I'm currently pacing around my room tugging at my hair. I let out a loud exaggerated groan and flop on my bed. Joey is going to be here in 20 minutes and I still haven't found on outfit. Sarah sent me her outfit a few minutes ago and she looks gorgeous. I'm envious of girls who apply minimum effort and still look like the should walk down a catwalk. I sit up biting my bottom lip harshly. I get up and pad out to the hall, my feet hitting the cold tiles.  I knock on Sarah's door stepping back reconsidering even asking her, just as I'm about to turn around and walk away she opens her door. She raises her eyebrow and crosses her arms. She looks surprised, wouldn't blame her I think this is the first time I've knocked on her door.

"Oh-em I- I'm going to a party tonight and I have nothing to wear, I was wondering if I could borrow a dress." I say it all with one breath, the whole time fiddling with my fingers and avoiding her gaze. I find enough courage to meet her harsh gaze only to find her smiling. "I never thought this day would come. Come in just don't touch anything." She says with a serious tone. I nod obediently and step in looking around. Pink. Pink is everywhere. Pink curtains, pink bed, pink wardrobe. I've only been in Sarah's room three times. Once for a tampon, another to rob her phone charger and this very moment. I breath out harshly and follow her to her wardrobe. She opens it with ease and immediately starts going through it. She throws around 5 dresses at me. "These will suit your assets, not too revealing but enough." She says with a small smile. I nod scanning the thin material in my hand. "Thanks, I'll return them tomorrow." I say soft chewing my bottom lip. She nods and motions me to move out of her room. I roll my eyes my lip twitching up into a smile. I pad out of her room and back into my own. Just as I close the door it opens again. Joey walks in with a grin on his features. He's dressed in black ripped skinny jeans and a red and black flannel hugging his toned arms and chest. "Hey fucker, your mom let me in- oh are these dresses. Yes, yes yes." I let out a laugh rolling my eyes for the tenth time today. "Hello Joey, how are you? I'm good thanks for asking." I say sarcastically grabbing my hair straightener. "No time for chit-chat when your not even close to being ready- where are your shoes?" I hum softly pointing to my wardrobe and plug in my straightener.

I begin straightening my hair and pick up my pace because the's right. I am not near ready I've still to do my makeup. I'm soon finished and unplug the hot iron and let it cool down. "Red silk dress and those black heels. Boom, you can thank me later." Joey says clapping his hands. I breath out looking at the dress scrunching up my nose. The outfit is very bold and is a statement in itself.
"Your wearing it- no excuses." Joey hums almost as if he read my mind. "Fine, but if I break my ankle in those heels your at fault." I say jabbing my finger in his chest. He waves me off and starts typing on his phone. I put on a light layer of foundation making sure it matches my olive skin. I put some powder on my eyebrows and a layer of mascara. I ruffle through my makeup bag clumsily, tubes of lipgloss falling out until I find the tube I was looking for. I put on a few layers of ruby red lipstick and I rub my lips together.
"Gorgeous now come on sexy put on the dress." Joey saying handing my the thin fabric. My fingers grasps the soft material and walk into the bathroom stripping out of my clothes. I slip on the dress and breath out looking in the small cabinet mirror. I feel like a million bucks in this dress. It goes mid thigh and is low cut at the top. I chew on my bottom lip softly and walk out.
"What do you think?" I ask shyly tugging at the bottom of the dress. Joey claps and stands up grabbing my hand making me do a twirl. "Girl if I didn't suck dick on the daily, id take you right here, right now." I erupt in giggles smacking his chest. I grab my heels slipping them on. "Sometimes it's easier to say 'you look pretty' or 'very nice'" I say raising an eyebrow standing up grabbing a pair off earrings. "Yes but that's what boring people say, I for one am miles away from being boring." He sasses fixing his own hair in the mirror. I put in the small earrings and play with the rings on my fingers.