chapter 1

(For the sake of the story can we just assume they're still living in the trap house)

~•~ Jake's POV ~•~

Colby: where are u???
Corey: we're waiting for you jakeeeee
Sam: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guysssss
Aaron: jakeeeeeeeeeee??
Jake: can you guys stop spamming my phone I'm trying to drive!
Colby: sowwy ☹️
Sam: sowwy Jake

~•~

I get out of my car, grab my stuff and knock on the door. Colby answers the door, wearing a dog hat. It's him; who could forget those eyes? God, I missed this goof. He lets me in and whispers, "Sit around the lamp." I put my stuff down and do as he says, I go to sit down in the circle. Sam says to the camera, "To mark Jake moving in, we are going to play a game of truth or dare. No forfeits. "

The game starts. We spin a bottle to decide who goes. Sams's hand reaches in and spins the bottle; it lands on Colby. Do we really have to spin a bottle? Seems like the wrong kind of game. "Have you ever had a fantasy, he winks, about someone of the same gender?" (inspired by Sam's hot seat video)

"Uhh... do I have to answer? I'm going to regret this. Yes. I have". Everyone looks at him and his face turns bright red. He chuckles awkwardly as we get back to the game. Corey's hand reaches in to spin the bottle. Please don't land on me. It lands on me. Great. I pull out a piece of paper which reads, "How long have you been single?" Easy enough, I guess. "I'm starting to think these questions are themed guys. Probably about 7 months-ish." That sounds like ages when I say it out loud. I look down but hear Colby's voice. "Cute guy like you single for seven months?" My entire face goes red. Oh no. Stop blushing Jake. Stop. Stop. Stop. It's a compliment. He doesn't like you. I pull my shirt over my head to hide my cheeks. Colby laughs, "Sam edit that out".

~•~ Colby's POV ~•~

I look at Jake. He looks, sad, almost. He looks sad, what did I say to make him sad? "So... Let's carry on."

We keep on playing until all of the slips of paper are gone, and Sam ends his video. Everyone gets up and says hi to Jake. I stand back a little, I don't want to upset him even more. "So which room is mine?" Jake says.

"I can show you if you want." Jake looks at me and smiles awkwardly, I take some of his stuff for him and we go to his new room. We get in and I put the bag I was carrying down. Jake rolls across his bed, smiles and says, "This is nice."

"Hey, Jake can I ask you something?". He looks at me and nods so I continue. "Why did you want to move here so suddenly? We've been asking you for months, so why now?"

His face drops. Colby you idiot. I upset him again, didn't I? "Jake, are you okay?"

So I suck at writing but here you go anyway ✌🏻