Prologue

Red hot pain spread throughout your body like a speeding bullet, your body lurched in pain, vocal cords open to let out a blood-curdling scream. A scream of an abused animal. Your eyelids pressed shut, attempting to ignore the searing pain as the liquids were inserted into your body.

Hot tears stung your eyes, ragged breathes escaped your mouth. Your shouts soon turned into gurgled screams, your body coughing up dark red fluids. Your chest hurt, it burned, it felt as if you were being torn apart from the inside. Your hands tried to reach your chest, but they were restricted by metal restraints.

You could hear him babbling to himself, the shrieks and cries going over his head. The pen's constant scratching irritating you, the click of his pen resounded in the room, filled with unusual equipment, while he observed you with keen eyes. Crimson fluid spewed from your mouth, your unnerving hacking strained your vocal cords.

The blistering pain radiated throughout your entire body as the needle injected its distasteful liquids into your soul. Muscles contracting uncontrollably, its spasms made it hard to breathe. It felt as if you were being choked, it was becoming increasingly difficult to exhale or inhale. The world spun and swirled around you, his face becoming distorted and unrecognizable.

"That's enough for today."

It stopped. The machine ceased its unfavorable movements at the sound of its master's voice. The stinger retracted, leaving your body limp and motionless. The pain stopped. It's still there, but it doesn't hurt as much. At least you're alive, right? Right?

"Quiet, I don't have time for your pitiful cries. I have something to attend to," He spoke, his voice wrapped you in a cave of hatred, fury, disgust, and fear. Your breaths became short as you thought about the things he's done. Insects whirled in your stomach while the hand of terror and panic squeezed your heart.

The beast grinned as he whispered ways to end this man's pathetic life. You thought about the things you could be doing right now if it wasn't for him. His sickening rationalizing for the things he's done. You wondered if he had a family if they knew about the things he's doing or is he deceiving them too? You wouldn't be surprised if he was.

The restraints loosened until they were completely off, you moved your wrists. A red ring formed on your skin around your wrist, probably because you were struggling too much. Your back ached, and your throat was sore from all the pained screams you had just let out.

You were glad to finally be free from those restraints, those hard cold metal restraints that dug into your skin leaving red marks that throbbed. You attempted to get up, but it was futile. Your body was simply too weak. After all, you're just a child. A child enduring this man's experiments for his sick fantasies and thirst for knowledge.

Images of your parent's smiling face sped by in your mind, you lip quivering as you felt hot tears cascading down your chubby cheeks. A sick feeling clutched your heart, the need to see your parents becoming unbearable. You needed your parents. You need to see them again, you need to hug them again. You need to, you need to-

You just want your parents. You want this to all be a bad dream and when you wake up, they're sitting on your bed rubbing your back as they watch you drink the milk they had brought. And they'd give you hugs. Lots of hugs.

You missed them so much.

Sobs wracked your body as he lifted your feeble frame with his magic, your wailing becoming silent to him. His heavy footfalls echoed in the empty corridor. Little nicks littered the walls, the ceiling held a long light-bulb to light your way. Your way to your small prison. Your small, dusty prison.

Your miniature, fragile frame was thrown against the concrete wall, your frail body falling onto the ground with a loud 'thud'. You gazed at his tall figure standing outside your prison cell, its musty floors would usually disgust you and make you gag. But you didn't have the energy to be disgusted or try to escape, you didn't have the energy to do anything really. You were just tired and sick. Sick of this. No one was coming for you, You knew that. Your chance of escape depends on your survival. You would just have to wait until something happens to him. Just... wait.

You had a feeling you wouldn't have to wait too long.

[Author's Note]

Hello, Welcome to my first story on here, but not my first story. I hope you like this so far! This same story is on my account on Quotev, but don't worry it ain't stolen. I have the same username on Quotev as well. I'll even mention it on Quotev.

Enough of that, how do you like it so far? Got you interested? Hope so! Anyway, that's all I really got to say! So yeah... I deeply apologize for any grammar mistakes. Well, have a nice day, you lovely people. Bye! UwU